IndieDB Indie of the Year Award

ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
Hello again everyone,

So some of you probably saw my last discussion on this forum attempting to get people motivated and all come to a common goal; to win Subnautica an award! Now last time, during the Steam Game Awards, it didn't go so well. This was to be expected considering people had their own opinions on which topic they wanted to nominate the game for and we were competing against massive games with fan bases 10x our size.
This time I think we have a chance to have Subnautica win an award, which I think we can all agree that it should win and get some more recognition because Subnautica is just a wonderful game.
We need your help to give Subnautica a fighting chance in this years IndieDB Indie Game of the Year Competition! I believe this competition is right up our alley; its smaller so we don't have to go up against huge games and since its only featuring indie games, which Subnautica is, it should be possible for it to win. Also Subnautica is up there with some of the best indie games I know, even in its unfinished state, so lets give this game and its amazing dev team something it deserves! Lets all come together as a community and do this!

All you need to do is click vote on this webpage and you are done:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/subnautica

I thank you, as I am sure the developers at Unknown Worlds do as well, for voting on Subnautica's behalf!

Comments