The sunbeam's size

SaladExistsSaladExists Canada Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219747Members
deleting all of my posts, sorry

Comments

• dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    Why does it need to be bigger?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    1st don't caps every word it's hard to read

2nd it's a 6 seater so it's not designed for large crews so it doesn't need large facilities
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    It's a cargo ship. Some of the world's largest cargo ships only have a crew of like 13.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    My Style Is Being Used! Cool!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    It's a cargo ship. Some of the world's largest cargo ships only have a crew of like 13.

And that's the minimum requirement

From what the sunbeam captain says there is a minimum of 3 crew members and a maximum of 5. I came to this concussion when he says "Our pilot last attempted a planet landing in the academy simulator" meaning there are other people onboard.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited December 2016
    My Style Is Being Used! Cool!

That's not style, that's improper capitalization. You learn that at what, 3rd grade? Don't be a rebel, capital letters mean something in the English language. All they mean when you misuse them is that you either don't know how to, or refuse to communicate effectively using the English language.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I'm In 5th Grade And I Have Used This In School. Please Ignore The Capitalization Errors.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    I'm In 5th Grade And I Have Used This In School. Please Ignore The Capitalization Errors.

Believe it or not, capitalization actually plays a pretty important role when you're writing later on (especially in school). Might be a good idea to kick that caps habit you've got early.
    Cant. This Habit Is Eternal.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited December 2016

Well, unless your keyboard has some sort of auto-shift feature, I'd reckon you can. And to add to what @subnauticambrian said, high school teachers won't put up with that for a second. As an aside, please utilize the quote feature. It's located right next to the Agree, Disagree, and Awesome buttons, and it can really help us follow your conversations easier.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    edited December 2016
    The Sunbeam is actually bigger than it's supposed to be in game.
    Sunbeam's in-game size compared with the player.
    yBskaF0.jpg
    They upscaled it because of FOV weirdness.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited December 2016

Then when you graduate from school, you'll never get hired in a decent job because no employer will read beyond the first sentence of your resume... And no College will accept you if you appear to be a writing illiterate.

Even McDonalds won't hire you if you can't fill out an employment form properly.

Being a rebel is Cool, but living "Day-to-Day" means learning to function as a somewhat normal human being, you might as well start practicing now.

Or at the very least, figure out how to fake it.

Also, after awhile, folks will just skip trying to read whatever you post, then you won't be COOL anymore,...

You'll Just Be Ignored.
    B)
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    You guys, don't let the kid troll you with caps-lock :DD
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    Normal Humans Suck.

I Mean, Really, Getting All Bent Out Of Shape Because Of Caps Lock?

At Least Writing Like This Is Better THAN WRITING IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS, WHICH CAN BE SEEN AS SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET. YOU KNOW. JUST IN CASE ANYONE DOESN'T HEAR ME. HELLO?! IS ANYONE LISTENING?! ANYONE?!

AND THEN A MOD WILL COME ALONG AND HE'LL BE LIKE THE GUARDS IN SKYRIM, HE'LL SAY, "STOP ALL THIS SHOUTING; IT'S MAKING PEOPLE NERVOUS" AND I'LL BE LIKE, "THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!"

FUS RO DAH!

OH. OOPS. SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE THE AURORA EXPLODE. OR MAKE THE MOUNTAIN ISLAND SINK. I GUESS THINGS ARE JUST FRAIL LIKE THAT. UH, MIGHT WANT TO FIX THAT, DEVS.

DEVS?

*cricket noises*
    *Then A Combine Sniper Shoots Coranth* I Will Be A Scientist By My Self Or In NASA. As An Astronaut.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Well this thread flew off topic pretty quickly. Has the uh, original discussion about the Sunbeam's compact size been settled then?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I think @Morph_Guy answered it. Then the grammar Nazis came in and dealt justice to those who sinned in the ways of writing.
  • HiSaZuLHiSaZuL N.Y. Join Date: 2016-11-11 Member: 223803Members
    edited December 2016
    This forum is in dire need of ignore function. My eyes and brain have little tolerance to 1337 talk and I'm finding I'm equally allergic to people mis-using title capitalization inside a wall of text, already poorly structured to begin with.

Again, improper use of capitalization even in a proper sentence, makes vast majority of people trying to read it confused/appalled/annoyed or at the very least slows down reading by a LOT. Capitalization just like punctuation servers a purpose, what kind of purpose depends on how it is used.

Execute, not innocent!
    Execute not, innocent!

May not really come off well translated but a good example of how a single "," decides whether someones head is about to come off or not.

But hey... if you weren't ignorant internet trolls... I kind of doubt we would be having this discussion in the first place.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    Hi, SaZul,

I just wanted to provide you with the "Let's eat Grandma" vs. "Let's eat, Grandma" example.
    and to make that wicked pun that I'm sure you've never heard before :sunglasses:
  • HiSaZuLHiSaZuL N.Y. Join Date: 2016-11-11 Member: 223803Members
    edited December 2016
    Yep, that example works much better then mine. I can almost picture lil Hannibal Lecter at Thanksgiving now... thanks for that.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    HiSaZuL wrote: »
    Yep, that example works much better then mine. I can almost picture lil Hannibal Lecter at Thanksgiving now... thanks for that.

Especially when "Execute not, innocent" just sounds really weird. A famous example is:

"Kill Bart!" vs. "Kill, Bart!"
  • SaladExistsSaladExists Canada Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219747Members
    edited July 2019
    deleting all of my posts, sorry