Cyclops Birthing

GORYROBGORYROB CANADA Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220250Members
Been playing the game for awhile and have made many bases and I have started the game over many many times, and as I keep playing the game and I have been working on the ability to do more work to my home under the sea I have noticed that we have a place to live... power plants.. Large and small size fish tanks for food and researching the other species of the seas around us..we have a great radar detector,when it's working fine..lol..we have a great Mobile fabrication unit for building our sea toys...and the part I love is the Moon pool for parking our Seamoth in or our nice new Prawn suit...but out of all of these items we can build and use and secure for safety and repair and charge or even paint...you would think that adding a simple Cyclops sea pen to dock and secure and recharge and paint would be in the lists of items as well for us, I have had to build my cyclopes now 3 times because I park it above my base come out and for some reason it's gone and floated away so far I can't get it at all and I have even lost my moth once cause it was docked in the Cyclops...so just saying...can you give us a Cyclopes docking Pen please..even in real life we just don't leave our Submarines free floating in the Sea...thank you and love the game waiting for more to come...

Comments

• TheDarkSunTheDarkSun United States Join Date: 2016-10-25 Member: 223364Members
    Guess at this point it would be swim as fast as you can to get to it XD
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    GORYROB wrote: »
    I have had to build my cyclopes now 3 times because I park it above my base come out and for some reason it's gone and floated away so far I can't get it at all and I have even lost my moth once cause it was docked in the Cyclops...so just saying...can you give us a Cyclopes docking Pen please..even in real life we just don't leave our Submarines free floating in the Sea...thank you and love the game waiting for more to come...

1) Are you on experimental or 'stable' branch?

2) Is the Cyclops visible on radar (can you see its beacon)?

Because if you are on the stable branch, and you can't sea the beacon, it's just the Cyclops save bug. Experimental has the patch for this, as will any stable build above #38363.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    edited October 2016
    I had the same thing Happen. I took the foundation pieces and corralled it in. I Heard there a docking blueprint to build a dock but not sure I've not seen it I built My own when you want to go some where take out the foundations around the engines on the sides and take off since your in creative mode you just put the foundations back over the engines and save that point. so when you return it loads just the way you had it