Floater Island/Other Island Ideas

Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
edited November 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
I have recently been to the island and have noticed that it doesn't have much on it. Which is a big shame. So I have compiled this list of feature I would like to see added onto the various Islands of SN.
1.CREATURES! This has been suggested many times but it just doesnt seem to happen. I personal would like to see creatures that have bio-luminescence at night and maybe even dwell in caves. Creatures must have evolved a way to get to land or at least swim to shore.
2.Specialized Island Music. This may already be a thing but I dont think that there is any specialized music just for the Islands.
3.More Sections To the Islands. I just have one new section idea. A sorta pool in a cave naturally formed in the side of the island. Free of bleeders and biters, it is a haven waiting for you to come.
4.Bio-Luminescence. This needs to be a thing, bio-luminescent water surrounding most of the island at night. Maybe the before mentioned pool could be bio-luminescent to! A possible color for the water surrounding the floater island could be blue or a dark purple. Where the precursor gun is I think the bio-luminescence should be a greenish color, since the gun and precursor bases seem to have a theme of green.
5.Island Events. I think that it would be cool if random events happened on the island. Maybe a small tremor or a thermal vent opening up letting of Thermal heat (Energy). Other events like the tide coming in and letting fish swim closer would also be pretty cool.
6. Weather. I would like to see weather events that effect the island in some way. Maybe a hurricane could make all the trees sway violently and the tide could come in.
7. This!:fOyW29.jpg
I think that something like this would be AWESOME!
8. Winter Island. An island made of rock and ice, coated with snow and inhabited by fauna and flora specially adapted to the winter climates. It would have a cyclops dock and smoke stacks for power. Icy caves would be hidden across the island! Melted ice would poor out in waterfalls and collect in pools.
236491-Winter-Island.jpg
9. Fireflies. Seeing fireflies illuminate the Island would just add more beauty to the islands. They could glow any colour the devs want!
2016-summer-firefly-selects-spoon-and-tamago-1.jpg

So that's my list. I might add more over time but that's it right now. Please tell me what you think!

Comments