Couple ideas

DalisMagnusDalisMagnus Join Date: 2016-09-19 Member: 222435Members
Idea 1: An AI core companion. The AI is of precursor origin and was used to study the Sea Dragon and Sea Emperor. The AI core could be found in the research lab as an item, that when analyze at your base or cyclops it assimilates its self with the system and offers to help?. It could act as a guide through the game. Maybe throw in a reaper reference....

Idea 2: Tap into the Aurora Dark Matter Reactor? Have the reactors power output reduced <50% once fixed. But maybe the nuclear reactor waste could be used to generate dark mater? So the reactor power can be inproved slowly over time. So it's essential an mid to end game power source.

Comments

• ram71ram71 Join Date: 2016-08-02 Member: 220899Members
    my idea is
    multiplayer local or online
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    ram71 wrote: »
    my idea is
    multiplayer local or online

Your idea isn't going to happen, sorry.
  • Phoenix223Phoenix223 Chicago Join Date: 2016-02-18 Member: 213174Members
    edited September 2016
    Idea 1: An AI core companion. The AI is of precursor origin and was used to study the Sea Dragon and Sea Emperor. The AI core could be found in the research lab as an item, that when analyze at your base or cyclops it assimilates its self with the system and offers to help?. It could act as a guide through the game. Maybe throw in a reaper reference....

I love the idea of an alien AI becoming your friend. But if it acts as your guide throughout, then it would have to be early-game; finding the precursor bases is mid-to-late...... Unless the AI helps you analyze the Carar, right?
    On the wiki under Future Plans, the Sea Emperor is gonna have eggs that hatch; its offspring are the key to finding a cure for the Carar. So maybe the AI can help you track its offspring via beacons, just as the Scanner Room tracks nearby resources.

In addition, it could help you to formulate a cure.