Questions about the upcoming EXO suit update!!

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
The mecha/EXP suit update that is said to be the next big upcoming update to the game is WHEN?
In trello you can see it's written under August (https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap) but you can also see that they are getting ready for an update in July as well! (https://trello.com/c/AOPHU1Vm/5764-update-website-july-update)

So all I want is someone's idea/understanding of what is going to be and when?

*Any other questions about the upcoming update can also be asked here.

Comments

• Invisigoth247Invisigoth247 USA Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213934Members
    By my reckoning, the micro update, update 67, was July's update. One of the dev's recently said that the next update will be "soon" when answering a question about it. My guess is it will be within the next week or so of August.
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    The initial release date for this update was July, so when they made the website card they believed it would be for July. But due to it taking longer then it should, this update will be coming in August instead.
    Hope this clarified things for you.

PS: You also could have just waited for the day to end and if we didn't get an update then you would have had your answer lol
  • nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
    edited August 2016
    I am also really interested to know if the developers of the game intend to finish the ILZ or the LR to the game in this update cause we can see they did a lot of changes to the inactive lava zone and I just wanted to know if they can finish it until then or is there still much work that needed to be done?
    u9uwg8zez405.jpeg
  • MouldybaconMouldybacon Northkorea,USA Join Date: 2016-07-25 Member: 220641Members
    It's out in experimental so should be out very soon
  • ChrisFoChrisFo Germany/Saxony Join Date: 2016-03-23 Member: 214728Members
    nitay1998 wrote: »
    I am also really interested to know if the developers of the game intend to finish the ILZ or the LR to the game in this update cause we can see they did a lot of changes to the inactive lava zone and I just wanted to know if they can finish it until then or is there still much work that needed to be done?

There are a lot more things to do. https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    edited August 2016
    Anyone know what update they will have a working transfuser to use in game i wanna see what options i have to make the survivor more likely to survive on a side note be awesome if we could use it to make a potato and mellon tree
  • ChrisFoChrisFo Germany/Saxony Join Date: 2016-03-23 Member: 214728Members
    Yargish89 wrote: »
    Anyone know what update they will have a working transfuser to use in game i wanna see what options i have to make the survivor more likely to survive on a side note be awesome if we could use it to make a potato and mellon tree

The October Update is named „Transfuser“.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Thanks for the info