How to REAPER SURF

cheetored20cheetored20 cheetored20 Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218564Members
1. get exosuit
2. get grapling hook
3. somehow latch onto a reaper
4. ask your self why you thought this was a good idea

Comments

• DagothUrDagothUr Florida Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220125Members
    Having played "Just Cause" I see nothing wrong with this.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    DagothUr wrote: »

:lol:

On one side you play Just Cause and it's over the top action and on the other side you complain about Bioreactors not beeing physically acurate? Thx for starting my day with a smile.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    DagothUr wrote: »

:lol:

On one side you play Just Cause and it's over the top action and on the other side you complain about Bioreactors not beeing physically acurate? Thx for starting my day with a smile.

He's selectively critical about realism :wink:
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members
    There is realism and then there's WEEEEEEEEEE!

IMHO, I'm a realism nut myself... I'd try to come up with biological and physical rationales for everything... but I also succumb to such temptations from time to time ;):smiley:
  • DumaDuma Oklahoma Join Date: 2016-02-02 Member: 212475Members
    Right

So what happens when we fall/jump off. Gotta work that just right to land near the 'clops. Or, I guess it's worth getting eaten once, or twice.
  • cheetored20cheetored20 cheetored20 Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218564Members
    Duma wrote: »
    Right

So what happens when we fall/jump off. Gotta work that just right to land near the 'clops. Or, I guess it's worth getting eaten once, or twice.

the entire point is to see how long it takes for you to get eaten at least for me
  • DagothUrDagothUr Florida Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220125Members
    edited August 2016

Avinmumus answered this one for me:
    Avimimus wrote: »
    There is realism and then there's WEEEEEEEEEE!

Exactly. Just Cause is a cartoon. You know from the moment you look at the box art that your are going to playing 100% action fantasy and expect nothing else.

It's like watching Dead Alive. A bad movie can be good when you know it's trying to be bad.