ns2_prison (Deleted)

VertLIVEVertLIVE Denmark Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220691Members
Since my main acc is banned, and all threads I ever made was deleted, I'm making this to inform anyone interested, that prison has been deleted from the workshop.

I will not finish it. I will keep it for resume useage.

Thanks for all the support over the years!

Comments

• FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Oh dear, what a disappointing reaction.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Well if you're referring to me, you're very much mistaken. For what it's worth, I wanted a very different far less drastic approach taken but it's not a democracy. Still, it's a shitty reaction regardless.
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Foxy wrote: »
    Well if you're referring to me, you're very much mistaken. For what it's worth, I wanted a very different far less drastic approach taken but it's not a democracy. Still, it's a shitty reaction regardless.

I was not sure on who I was referring to since I have no idea who is responsible for the treatment of Vert. But the one who is... yes, it is very poor moderating. And I would like to know what exactly was the reason behind it. His reaction is completely understandable.
  • VertLIVEVertLIVE Denmark Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220691Members
    Well I poured much of my life into prison the last few years, since I'm clearly not wanted here, I won't pour anymore.

The ban is a pretty strong final statement against my thread regarding this game, which was well within normal guidelines, and I still don't agree in UWEs projected goals for this game, or the person who disregarded all my work on these forums and removed it all.

Any work from other authors will be removed from my personal save of prison.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2016
    They also deleted your project thread? That is preposterous...

Besides, deleting perfectly valid and awesome threads... That shit is uncalled for and actually a childish reaction, not surprising in the slightest...
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I don't know what you did, and I do see that we require moderation, but no matter what someone posts, I draw the line somewhere before "ban and delete all perfectly fine, community enhancing threads".
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    VertLIVE wrote: »
    Well I poured much of my life into prison the last few years, since I'm clearly not wanted here, I won't pour anymore.

The ban is a pretty strong final statement against my thread regarding this game, which was well within normal guidelines, and I still don't agree in UWEs projected goals for this game, or the person who disregarded all my work on these forums and removed it all.

Any work from other authors will be removed from my personal save of prison.

Vert, you ARE still wanted here. What we don't want is this inexplicable rage that overcame you out of nowhere the last few weeks. I took 2-3 hours of my free time to talk to you and calm you down. I wouldn't have bothered if we didn't want you here. But by completely disregarding our earlier conversation and creating such an inflammatory topic in the public forum, you've proven that you can't hold a constructive conversation at all, and I should stop wasting my time trying to communicate with you.
  • ZycaRZycaR Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8263Members
    edited July 2016
    Read & saved what Vert posted (for further analyze), and from veteran player's point of view the post was pretty accurate. I lol'd when it disappeared without response ... Cannot disagree with Vert's reasonable action ... ns2 lost today another hardcore player and mapper.

... well done ... well done ...
    @Kouji_San nothing was deleted, you know how/why.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2016
    Vert, as I posted on Steam, your original account is not banned. It's set for review, which can sometimes due to Vanilla forum issues, set aside your forum threads temporarily. Once the review is over with, everything gets reinstated.
  • VertLIVEVertLIVE Denmark Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220691Members
    edited July 2016

copy from steam reply Obraxis:

It was debated what action to take against me. So I don't buy your explanation that it's a forum issue.

Someone pressed a button that made all my threads and posts disappear from public view, after 3 years. Whoever that was, just cost me as a pressence in this community.

My posts were valid and the reasoning has been proven sound by many veterans already.

There was no reason to go this overboard. You are doing nothing but further proving the point that you clearly won't listen to any of us, regardless of how much we've given, you don't owe us anything apparantly. I have nothing more to say..
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Vert I've reinstated your original account. Nothing was deleted, as you can see.

Best of luck with your future endeavours.
  • Vert^Vert^ Join Date: 2013-01-22 Member: 181227Members
    Thanks, you too.

Goodbye.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    @Kouji_San nothing was deleted, you know how/why.

Fair enuf, I concluded it was deleted instead of ... deleted...

Well that got confusing fast...
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Nothing is ever deleted, just put in an evidence chest.
    The chest is very. very. veeery large.
    it's also where we keep our Por--tfolio's.
    Ahem.

So this thread is no longer needed, you can go Here If you want to continue Discussion.
    *Zip*
This discussion has been closed.