Missing creatures and biomes bug.

MurpfullMurpfull Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216640Members
I have posted somthing about this before for the last version but now the update has come and it is the same: i still cannot find crab squids, the jellyshrooms are all missing, blood kelp is missing, reapers do not spawn, sea Treaders do not spawn. is anyone else having this issue.(i have deleted and reinstalled). To teleport to biomes quickly to take a look at it if you have not found it yet in the pause menu hit the left and right bumpers at the same time and it will create a new tab that is called developer in there if you click biomes it will give you a list of biomes you can teleport to.

Comments

• Bueno_BravoBueno_Bravo Southern Mars Suburbs Join Date: 2016-06-30 Member: 219345Members
    Yes im having the same problem and whenever I teleport to another biome I continuiously fall through the world haha but i havent figured out a way to fix the spawning issue im pretty sure we'll have to wait till the next update. Patience is a virtue.
  • MurpfullMurpfull Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216640Members
    Yes im having the same problem and whenever I teleport to another biome I continuiously fall through the world haha but i havent figured out a way to fix the spawning issue im pretty sure we'll have to wait till the next update.

I deleted and reinstalled and i stopped falling through the world when i teleport.
    Patience is a virtue.
    very true