Xbox 1

zen007zen007 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220067Members
Ok so I got the update, restarted my file, and I still can't use my mobile vehicle bay. I hop on and click but the drones just spin around and I can't move. Only way out is to use guide button to the dashboard. I have found the blueprints to at least 1, either the cyclops or the seamoth. Buzz kill. Tried deploying it, saving and reloading before intreacting but to no avail. Help!! Please. The seaglide gets a guy only so far....

Comments

• MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members
    There is a bug. If you don't have the blueprints for the seamoth or cyclops you get stuck on the mobile bay.

If you are sure you had the blueprints for either of those then you may also be effected by the bug that causes you to forget blueprints.

there is a console command listed in the stickied thread titles 'easy fix for fragment glitch' but according to someone in the thread it no longer works.
  • zen007zen007 Canada Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220067Members
    Got it figured out. Guess I didn't have all the fragments like I thought lol. Thanks lots though.
  • dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Malacath wrote: »
    There is a bug. If you don't have the blueprints for the seamoth or cyclops you get stuck on the mobile bay.

If you are sure you had the blueprints for either of those then you may also be effected by the bug that causes you to forget blueprints.

there is a console command listed in the stickied thread titles 'easy fix for fragment glitch' but according to someone in the thread it no longer works.

Yeah it does not work I can say that for a fact cause i tried it and it does not work right now so i use the command "unlockall" but i have to do it several times for it to get them all but it still works

• MokusatsuMokusatsu US Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220219Members
    For some blueprints, doing the original action that unlocks them can cause them to trigger again. I realize it doesn't work for everything, but it is, at least, something.