New bugs

qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
Ran into some new bugs today, thought they were pretty serious so I figured I'd post them.( this probably isn't all that have appeared but the ones I've run into)

cyclops- major bugs
-Extreme frame rate loss when piloting cyclops.
-Interior lights not dimming just the shading on constructed items.
-cyclops dome extreme fog and glare as well as images appearing on it usually acid mushrooms or safe shallow fauna.
Cyclops camera unaccessible option to select Camara does not appear when looking at the button and pressing the a button just stops my character from piloting the sub.
Gameplay- major bugs
After crash sequence in new game pda does not show up after putting out fires.
Exiting life pod immediately drop to the sea floor warpme code doesn't fix this one repeatedly started new games to fix it as it happens when ever I exited a vehicle or building as well as when entering seamoth free rotation happens allowing me to look 360° within the vehicle without turning it.
Terrain loading is extremely slow usually staying g directly in front of my character or when piloting a sub about 20 yards ahead.
Some of the old bases have new textures in them primarily from the ones I've been to since this morning the floating island bases have a mix of rusted and new textures in them.
Noise! Lots of ambient noises which I'm assuming are actually in the game however there are alot of random noise that I don't think know are playing when they're supposed to such as a bubble popping mixed with a clicking noise, as well as the sound for something hitting the cyclops even when I'm in open water at the surface.

That's all I've run into so far only played the game for about an hour so if anyone else has some that I didn't list feel free to list them so the dtvs have an easier 5ime finding them :)(:

Comments

• JoeBoeroJoeBoero US Join Date: 2016-07-11 Member: 220090Members
    Im also have this problem. Also the brain coral sound. And gasopods getting stuck in my base. I also cant report on bugs on console it only allows me to type and highlight the trouble shooting guide i cant even select it. And framerate when piloting the cylcops is horrible. I love the game so much but I just hope the devs can get some of this fixed faster.
  • qpearl35qpearl35 us Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219911Members
    Same for me piloting the cyclops not only loses framer ate but I can't see anything Cuz there's for some reason an image of acid coral or whatever and sand dunes covering the glass and driv8ng at night with the lights on is impossible not only that but I can't use the new scanner room that I've been super excited to play since I saw a video by IGP going into detail about but I can only use the drones and alot of hel0 that does me when I can't even scan for anything :( I just want to play it and be able to play it right
  • bigbear2bigbear2 england Join Date: 2016-06-26 Member: 219140Members
    same for m also frame rate is really bad when trying to build the base or when walking inside fish and outside surfaces still showing inside of base same also with the brain coral sounding when nowere near them and creature sounds to same when stood inside of base also still crashing straight to dashboard when framerate drops freezes game before dashboard also ore deposits not showing whenbreaking them i.e gold silver copper ext.

I haven't had the ore issue thankfully but I've definitely had the habitat building frame loss. Also for some reason cyclops parts aren't spawning in world I just noticed that one today, I can usually find engine parts in the kelp forests and the rest by the Aurora but now there's nothing I've had to console it in once I found out they weren't spawning for me.
  • namedbobthebobnamedbobthebob Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220105Members
    Fragment bug 10x worse now. To make matters worse blueprint commands no longer work. Takes the fun away. Feedback app no longer usable.
    Oh yea lol sigh :( soon they'll fix it i hope just gotta give them some time I just wanna play :'(
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Fragment bug 10x worse now. To make matters worse blueprint commands no longer work. Takes the fun away. Feedback app no longer usable.

If you delete and reinstall the game your save game will still be there and will bring back the missing blueprints.
    Slackerstu wrote: »

If you delete and reinstall the game your save game will still be there and will bring back the missing blueprints.

I tried that I even deleted my save file as well and it still didn't work I'm mean the most if the normal frags are there it's just I can't find and cyclops or Seamoth ones.
    You can complete those items without a blueprint cheat by using an easy dev command. For now if not responding to reinstall it may be best so you can keep playing.
    LB/RB/A to open the dev pannel and use "sub cyclops" or "spawn seamoth"
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    You can complete those items without a blueprint cheat by using an easy dev command. For now if not responding to reinstall it may be best so you can keep playing.
    LB/RB/A to open the dev pannel and use "sub cyclops" or "spawn seamoth"

Yea that's what I've been doing lol I can't wait till I can build them regular tho that's gunna be fun :p
  • dain1452dain1452 Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220165Members
    a big issue i have is miss placed sound effects that happen constantly starts with brain coral bubbles poping at the surface and making the sound as if im breathing them into my tank wouldnt be so bad if it didnt happen from all of the coral i encounter constantly all at once no matter how far away i get. after the bubbles starts i encounter predetors and the growls and other animal noise join in. now that i built a cyclops i also hear a banging as if it has rammed into something every 2 minuts even when im in my base next to the unmoving cyclops and all the noises happen constantly to the point where i play with little to no sound so that i can actually hear myself think. the frame rate also dropps when driving anything but i can live with that if its actually quiet. i have encountered no other bugs so far but sense the recent update io cant report bugs from the game anymore.
    @dain1452 as soon as the bubble sound starts most times if you locate the nearest brain coral and go kill it with the knife the sound will stop after a short delay.
  • cas61cas61 U.K Join Date: 2016-07-16 Member: 220306Members
    I found my tools are not re charging when using the charging flippers. Anyone else having this?
  • taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members
    cas61 wrote: »
    I found my tools are not re charging when using the charging flippers. Anyone else having this?

I get that too.
  • eprom101eprom101 Vegas Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220211Members
    I hear random loud noise like something banging against the Cyclops and I'm in the seamoth. It makes me jump out of my skin like a jump scare movie! Ahhhh!
  • BOSSofBOSS3S878BOSSofBOSS3S878 California Join Date: 2016-07-20 Member: 220461Members
    all fish and fragmets stopped spawning im going to restart my console and see what happens.
  • BOSSofBOSS3S878BOSSofBOSS3S878 California Join Date: 2016-07-20 Member: 220461Members
    i also enconter loads nosies and banging aganst my seamoth that arent meant to be happening
  • bkwflashbkwflash usa nc Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218282Members
    I'm playing without cheating and there is a huge new problem /bug on mine, you guys talking about piloting the Cyclops.......mobile vehicle bay will not even open it's menu and completely crashes the game. No vehicle builds for me.
    bkwflash wrote: »
    I'm playing without cheating and there is a huge new problem /bug on mine, you guys talking about piloting the Cyclops.......mobile vehicle bay will not even open it's menu and completely crashes the game. No vehicle builds for me.

Apparently if you go onto it without completely finishing the blueprints for the vehicles it will crash.