Custamizable characters

tortlegamertortlegamer on the aurora Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219750Members
In the game you never see your self... Unless you use the size ref console command then you get to see that yourself for the first time. I think they should add customizable characters and third person

Comments

• CrawmakCrawmak USA Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219814Members
    Eh, personally I don't think character customization needs to be a thing. If the game was co-op or multiplayer then I could see it, but as it is, I kinda like the character being his own person.
    Third person would be interesting, but I'm not sure how well it would work for aiming tools. I would absolutely love if the Seamoth could have third-person though. It would be great for knowing whether or not you can fit in a hole.
  • fakin2fakin2 Vancouver, BC Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220012Members
    I think they should make the game multiplayer sometime, just as an option and at the beginning people get different life pods in different places.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    fakin2 wrote: »
    I think they should make the game multiplayer sometime, just as an option and at the beginning people get different life pods in different places.

Multiplayer won't even be considered until the game comes out of Early Access, and then they'll see about looking into it. From what the devs have said so far, it'll likely be an entirely separate game like Don't Starve / Don't Starve Together.
  • CrawmakCrawmak USA Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219814Members
    fakin2 wrote: »
    Hey, each lifepod has 2 seats, including the one you're in. It could simply be a co-op experience.
  • Funsauce32Funsauce32 Canada Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218339Members
    co-op woul be cool but even if it is coming we would have to wait like, a year.