Unable to play game after new update

NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
edited July 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
As soon as I exit the life pod I immediately fall to the ocean floor. Okay apparently my save deleted itself and so I started a new game and now it's working properly.

Comments

• MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    Same here, the only way I've found to fix it is to delete/reinstall the game. It's very annoying seeing as how I have had to reinstall my game 4 times today and it's still happening.
  • NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
    Same here, the only way I've found to fix it is to delete/reinstall the game. It's very annoying seeing as how I have had to reinstall my game 4 times today and it's still happening.

Well I can load my old save and it works okay, just can't start a new game without falling to ocean floor.
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    NeoSerpent wrote: »

Well I can load my old save and it works okay, just can't start a new game without falling to ocean floor.

Must be limited to just me then, if I have it happen in one game mode/save it transfers to all the others too and the only way I can fix it is to reinstall it.