is the update out now

2»

Comments

• coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    Flayra wrote: »
    Hey coldsteel,

Looks like not everyone is getting the update at the moment. Trying to figure out what's going on now.

You can read more here:
    http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/xbox-update-incoming/

hey man nice update im gonna be very honest there is noo mess ups with my update and i removed sub then redownloaded it and the update come with it thats how i got the update buddy
    oh no wait yh i see it now i removed all my saves to start a new and my old saves was still there in the little save frame a pic of where i last was and i started a new game then saved and my new save was not there and my old save was but i got rid of that save off my XB1 and the bubble poping sound stays with you all the time and i cant load games and when i press to want to load a save i cant and it wont give me anything to jump back off loadgame and press anything else hope this gets fixed in a few days DEVS want to play your game badly without them bugs but other then that amazing work guys thank you . can any DEVS reply yo this please how long till a fix as i know you guys sent a fix to MS for this when will they press the button for this fix DEVS
  • MayaMidnightMayaMidnight NC Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217074Members
    The hotfix was just released a few minutes ago, I saw on another persons post that it's roughly 2 GB.
    The hotfix was just released a few minutes ago, I saw on another persons post that it's roughly 2 GB.

have you got the hotfix now as i have not got it will i have to undownload like last time and download again love
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    I did the uninstall-reinstall and i had it then. Load menu wont show up until you start and save a new game however.
  • Ekush03Ekush03 Kentucky Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219797Members
    I just got the hotfix