Vote for development

XvReapzXvReapz Australlia Join Date: 2016-06-29 Member: 219290Members
This is a discussion saying that they should continue with subnautica developement on xbox one and continue with updates cause this game is amazing and i cant wait untill each update comes out. Please show your love for they game by leaving a messge about the games development at the moment KEEP IT UP :)

Comments

• kenticwolfpackkenticwolfpack Texas Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218225Members
    they are not stopping developement
  • deadmoochiedeadmoochie u.s Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 203000Members
    thats good i have wanted this game before it ever existed the only thing that would make it better would be to do the thing that arks doing were you can play as the dinos but i dont expect that. so i cant wait to be able to play this
  • Dutchman141Dutchman141 the Netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216936Members
    Thank, but don't worry, we will definitely be continuing development of the Xbox version, and there will be plenty of updates. As soon as we get this first big update for it out the door, the next ones should be faster.

The next ones will be faster even?
    I thought this update is fast already, I got the game like what 6 weeks ago?
    I think you guys are doing a great job.
    When I heard that the first update wouldn't take that long I expected something around next quarter, I definitely didn't expect it to go in cert after 6 weeks of the gpp release.

Cheers.