[ SUGGESTION ] Shift+M1 Edit Lockers.

OldHomelessGuyOldHomelessGuy Washington Join Date: 2016-06-24 Member: 219007Members
Ever have your Lockers all nice and organized and labled

LSENz2k.jpg

and you just going about your business collecting things and putting things away and every few sec because your running around and BAM ya fucked up and clicked on the edit and all this random letters gets put in

Dfkx6nZ.jpg

i hate having to fix them every few sec because i have to aim at the right spot, so my suggestion

egoKjqW.jpg

RED AREA :
left_click.png

YELLOW AREA:
shift+key.png + left_click.png

anyways just another thought i throw out there ;)

Comments

• joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members
    I could not agree more with this suggestion. It does get tedious and annoying to have to always be on guard about exactly where you click the lockers in order to open them. I vote YES!
  • OldHomelessGuyOldHomelessGuy Washington Join Date: 2016-06-24 Member: 219007Members
    joni65 wrote: »
    I could not agree more with this suggestion. It does get tedious and annoying to have to always be on guard about exactly where you click the lockers in order to open them. I vote YES!

Glad to hear im not the only one who suffers from this annoyance :#
  • Sigil_ThaneSigil_Thane Oklahoma, USA Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210855Members
    further... Use this Key combo on all items that have editable labels including Beacons.
  • joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members
    further... Use this Key combo on all items that have editable labels including Beacons.
    yes, I am often picking up the beacon instead of opening the edit screen.