ALZ Biome(EmperorFacility,ALZ falls, ALZChamber)

Comments

• JoeakuakuJoeakuaku USA Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215614Members
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    It... looks a lot less active than the inactive lava zone....
  • gondamxxxxgondamxxxx Join Date: 2016-04-08 Member: 215514Members
    EmperorFacility,ALZ falls, ALZChamber。。。。
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    IGP made a vid of it here.

• VincentNZVincentNZ Germany Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217829Members
    I just went down into the Inactice Lava Zone again und, for the first time, even deeper in what I presume will be the active lava zone and have to say that this is one huge biome. I really wonder how they fill it up. I could not travel in further with my seamoth, but as I see on the map, there are different entrances to the zone, so it must stretch over half the map.

For the first time, I went down to the Lost River, which is rather small as a biome, and discovered another cave beyond it, which opens up hugely as well. I've never been there before and I wonder which biome there will be? Can the Sea Emperor prison really be so big? I could not travel far, because it is really dark out there, but it does seem equally vast as the lava zone mentioned before.
    There is also a wall that looks like it is supposed to open up to another cave and is just strangely covered by a wall, basically beyond the teeth of the huge skull down there. Wonder if it really is the case of another biome.