Realistic lava

Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
Right now the underwater lava is very unrealistic and i hope that we fan change that. So i Will just post these videos about underwater lava on earth.

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    @Saffron_baker

Its quite true that the game's Lava have nothing to do with what we see in the videos you posted. While the devs made this very beautiful game i can hardly see them creating lava of such details that it will come even close to what can be seen in real life sadly

You do realize that youre comparing real life underwater lava with what can be seen in the game, right? Maybe if you could find videos of lava in another game that you think is as good or come close to real life lava, then maybe we could establish a more accurate comparision i think :smiley:
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    my point is more bubbles,
  • supermangsupermang Australia Join Date: 2016-03-16 Member: 214286Members

Yup. Boiiling bubbles, smoke, and crackling noises.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

I can deal with bubbles...
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    You can never have too many bubbles.

Saffron, thanks for posting, the videos were neat!