Hello :D

yogerman1997yogerman1997 Europe Join Date: 2014-05-31 Member: 196308Members
only want say hello :D

Comments

• DilligafDilligaf Join Date: 2014-05-25 Member: 196238Members
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts

You joined over two years ago, but are only now making your first post?

Welcome to the forums!
  • HandschuhHandschuh Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44338Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    edited June 2016
    My first post was also just recently :D
    So hello
  • WakeWake Join Date: 2003-03-05 Member: 14351Members, Constellation
    Handschuh wrote: »
    My first post was also just recently :D
    So hello

Hello world !

On the june 15th of year two thousand and sixteen, the Hello thread was born.
    Sometimes, life comes out from nowhere, where it's not expected.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Wake wrote: »
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

Welcome to the forums!

Steep learning curve

I remember back when I was first starting out. That "Post Comment" button would just kick my ass every match. Couldn't even get one post. But over time my aim improved and I was able to hit that button with about 25% accuracy. I also had some nice veteran posters teach me how to click the button. Now I'm one of the veterans passing my knowledge along to the next generation.
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited June 2016

Welcome to the forums!

Steep learning curve
    Couldn't even get one post. But over time my aim improved and I was able to hit that button with about 25% accuracy.

Filthy Presser.
    All hail the button.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    @Dilligaf I was expecting him in this thread, you didn't disappoint :D

@Bike_Man lol them muirrican outlets always looks so damn surprised!!!

Now at the topic at hand!

@yogerman1997 sup o/
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited June 2016
    Don't get too excited guys. The statistics show forum retention rate is really poor with 80% of players not continuing after 2 weeks. This guy may disappear like the rest of them.

Here, check out this graph of forum retention.
    RZseJog.png
    By the way, the bar graph shown is faked.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Nordic wrote: »
    Don't get too excited guys. The statistics show forum retention rate is really poor with 80% of players not continuing after 2 weeks. This guy may disappear like the rest of them.

unknown.png

I think the vets up in here need to stop stomping newcomers, we need a mentor program!
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

unknown.png

Is that supposed to be broken?
    Kouji_San wrote: »

unknown.png

I think the vets up in here need to stop stomping newcomers, we need a mentor program!

It has been shown time and again that mentor programs just don't work! It's too much effort for barely any results.
    You gotta make typing a lot more intuitive, then you won't need any mentor programs.
    You gotta make typing a lot more intuitive, then you won't need any mentor programs.

Yeah exactly, and while you're at it, nerf the vowels because they are OP. I mean, come on, there's only 6 of them and they are everywhere !

edited June 2016

Yeah exactly, and while you're at it, nerf the vowels because they are OP. I mean, come on, there's only 6 of them and they are everywhere !

I'm more worried about the space, tab, newlines and the endboss ALT+255. They are invisible yet you do see their effect.. What is up with that!

I'm more worried about the space, tab, newlines and the endboss ALT+255. They are invisible yet you do see their effect.. What is up with that!

Clearly we need to nerf phantom (Well, now Aura) so that they are only 90% invisible.

Looking at your avatar, you seem to have a passion for invisible things with perceptible effects.
    Me too, I do like some invisible things that are smellceptible :*

Looking at your avatar, you seem to have a passion for invisible things with perceptible effects.
    Me too, I do like some invisible things that are smellceptible :*

This will be the last time you see me...
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited June 2016
    I'm almost positive you randomly joined my NS1 server one day and you were randomly staring at me as a gorge while I had it open on another monitor.
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members