Hello :D

yogerman1997yogerman1997 Europe Join Date: 2014-05-31 Member: 196308Members Posts: 1
only want say hello :D
Saffron_bakerDilligafBeigeAlertWakeSupaFredYojimbocooliticAurOn2Obraxis.trixX.

Comments

• DilligafDilligaf Join Date: 2014-05-25 Member: 196238Members Posts: 55 Advanced user
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,825 admin

You joined over two years ago, but are only now making your first post?

Welcome to the forums!
    coolitic
  • HandschuhHandschuh Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44338Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer Posts: 387 Advanced user
    edited June 2016
  • WakeWake Join Date: 2003-03-05 Member: 14351Members, Constellation Posts: 721 Advanced user
    Handschuh wrote: »
    My first post was also just recently :D
    So hello

Hello world !

On the june 15th of year two thousand and sixteen, the Hello thread was born.
    Sometimes, life comes out from nowhere, where it's not expected.
    Freak out
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,825 admin
    Wake wrote: »
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

Welcome to the forums!

Steep learning curve

I remember back when I was first starting out. That "Post Comment" button would just kick my ass every match. Couldn't even get one post. But over time my aim improved and I was able to hit that button with about 25% accuracy. I also had some nice veteran posters teach me how to click the button. Now I'm one of the veterans passing my knowledge along to the next generation.
    VetinaricooliticNordicWake
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 563 Advanced user
    50757844e120efcd666b22c301d76073.jpg237493ef64d215ac51fba5b263d2bfd8867a79b339859d3147b1d57d6153406b.jpg

ENSL.org Ns2 League Ref/Caster -- Natural Selection 2 Playtester -- How to kill a fade East's One Man Wrecking Band My Twitch.tv Channel
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    edited June 2016

Welcome to the forums!

Steep learning curve
    Couldn't even get one post. But over time my aim improved and I was able to hit that button with about 25% accuracy.

Filthy Presser.
    All hail the button.
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,463 Advanced user
    Hi!
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
    Wake
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    @Dilligaf I was expecting him in this thread, you didn't disappoint :D

@Bike_Man lol them muirrican outlets always looks so damn surprised!!!

Now at the topic at hand!

@yogerman1997 sup o/

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

Dilligaf
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,730 Advanced user
    edited June 2016
    Don't get too excited guys. The statistics show forum retention rate is really poor with 80% of players not continuing after 2 weeks. This guy may disappear like the rest of them.

Here, check out this graph of forum retention.
    RZseJog.png
    By the way, the bar graph shown is faked.
    Post edited by Nordic on
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    Kouji_SanAurOn2
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    Nordic wrote: »
    Don't get too excited guys. The statistics show forum retention rate is really poor with 80% of players not continuing after 2 weeks. This guy may disappear like the rest of them.

unknown.png

I think the vets up in here need to stop stomping newcomers, we need a mentor program!

Existence Unknown

NordicWakeVetinaricoolitic
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,463 Advanced user

unknown.png

Is that supposed to be broken?
    Kouji_San wrote: »

unknown.png

I think the vets up in here need to stop stomping newcomers, we need a mentor program!

It has been shown time and again that mentor programs just don't work! It's too much effort for barely any results.
    You gotta make typing a lot more intuitive, then you won't need any mentor programs.

I am good Onos
    Wake
  • WakeWake Join Date: 2003-03-05 Member: 14351Members, Constellation Posts: 721 Advanced user
    You gotta make typing a lot more intuitive, then you won't need any mentor programs.

Yeah exactly, and while you're at it, nerf the vowels because they are OP. I mean, come on, there's only 6 of them and they are everywhere !

Freak out
    cooliticNordicKeatsAurOn2
    edited June 2016

Yeah exactly, and while you're at it, nerf the vowels because they are OP. I mean, come on, there's only 6 of them and they are everywhere !

I'm more worried about the space, tab, newlines and the endboss ALT+255. They are invisible yet you do see their effect.. What is up with that!

Existence Unknown

coolitic

I'm more worried about the space, tab, newlines and the endboss ALT+255. They are invisible yet you do see their effect.. What is up with that!

Clearly we need to nerf phantom (Well, now Aura) so that they are only 90% invisible.

I am good Onos

Looking at your avatar, you seem to have a passion for invisible things with perceptible effects.
    Me too, I do like some invisible things that are smellceptible :*

Freak out

Looking at your avatar, you seem to have a passion for invisible things with perceptible effects.
    Me too, I do like some invisible things that are smellceptible :*

This will be the last time you see me...

Existence Unknown

cooliticAurOn2

Existence Unknown

cooliticWakeAurOn2
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,155 mod
    edited June 2016
    I'm almost positive you randomly joined my NS1 server one day and you were randomly staring at me as a gorge while I had it open on another monitor.
    My mods --- Watermod collaboration with Feha
    For some reason, the instant you ask players to behave differently to be successful, they associate that with bad mapping. - KungFuDiscoMonkey
    Z5UIr2s.png
    Stark
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members Posts: 850 Advanced user
    L36OGbn.gif
    NO Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!