Does anyone else not sea the reaper

blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
I saw another post that it should be in the xbox version of the game but I've started multiple games spawned it in and searched for it but to no avail.

Comments

• blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    I just noticed I typed "sea" the reaper, well I'm on the subnautica forums so the ocean always comes to mind.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    The Xbox version is outdated, the reaper doesn't spawn. This is also, however, not normal because @Squeal_Like_A_Pig said that that should be fixed.
    The Xbox version is outdated, the reaper doesn't spawn. This is also, however, not normal because @Squeal_Like_A_Pig said that that should be fixed.

Ok thx
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I just noticed I typed "sea" the reaper, well I'm on the subnautica forums so the ocean always comes to mind.

This typo is completely valid and awesome at the same time :wink:
  • taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members
    Dont fear the reaper lol
  • KingColeKingCole Montana Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217001Members
    I saw another post that it should be in the xbox version of the game but I've started multiple games spawned it in and searched for it but to no avail.

did you ever find the reaper?, ive just recently started a new game, and i noticed they did fix a f ton of bugs, specifically crash powder works (thanks guys!) but still no reaper and i just got done fixing the aurora's radiation leaks. :/
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    KingCole wrote: »

did you ever find the reaper?, ive just recently started a new game, and i noticed they did fix a f ton of bugs, specifically crash powder works (thanks guys!) but still no reaper and i just got done fixing the aurora's radiation leaks. :/

In fact, they havent fixed anything, no update have been done. it's just that the bugs are random
  • mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members

mhgaeg2iny71.jpg
    Sorry not sure how to get xbox screen shot on to forum but is that the reaper
    I have been trying to break my cyclops as lagging game and I read on subnautica wiki that I could try spawning a reaper whilst in the cyclops they spawned but didn't move or moved bit I couldn't see them .......worse luck is that my cyclops ain't broke can't get it off but thought I'd let you know that they do spawn ! If any knows a way to kill off my cyclops so dnt have to delete n restart would appreciate it!
    I have been trying to break my cyclops as lagging game and I read on subnautica wiki that I could try spawning a reaper whilst in the cyclops they spawned but didn't move or moved bit I couldn't see them .......worse luck is that my cyclops ain't broke can't get it off but thought I'd let you know that they do spawn ! If any knows a way to kill off my cyclops so dnt have to delete n restart would appreciate it!

Drive it deep into the ocean then leave in a sea moth

Really thank you so much blackjack will try that :)

Worked a treat !! Thanks again!
  • coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members

how did you see him as he is in game but there is a bug stoppin him ???

how did you see him as he is in game but there is a bug stoppin him ???

She was talking about how something I told her to do worked, she originally wanted to know how to destroy her cyclops
  • joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members
    taffman66 wrote: »
    Dont fear the reaper lol

I do fear the reaper though, I just can't help it. I know Blue Oyster Cult says don't do it, but I just do. It's scary.

• Darkstrike9Darkstrike9 Carslile Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218953Members
    You can technically spawn it in
    If you spawn the entity gallery the reaper will spawn for a brief second before despawning
    However this can also spawn the sea emperor