Battery/Power cell Chargers

Gods_My_FanboyGods_My_Fanboy Nevada, Usa Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218255Members
Hey yall, when do you think us on Xbox will get the battery and power cell chargers?

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    It will be included in the next update, which is expected/hoped to be soon by the devs.
  • Gods_My_FanboyGods_My_Fanboy Nevada, Usa Join Date: 2016-06-08 Member: 218255Members
    Mini_Gaara wrote: »
    It will be included in the next update, which is expected/hoped to be soon by the devs.

Thank God, my copper stash is running low and I'm in the middle of building a massive base and don't wanna collect it haha
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    does the next update incude the machinery update and the power nap update?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    The devs said the next update should bring the Xbox One version up to date with the PC one. They did say that pre-Power Nap, so that update's a bit unclear right now, but you should definitely get the content of the Machinery update next time.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    Both the machine Update and the Power Nap update should be included, but as they've been having some issues porting it all to the Xbox, don't be too disappointed if that's not the case.

I'd also hold off on the massive base development now, as the dev's have suggested that the further into the game you are, the more likely it is you'll encounter post update issues requiring a new save.

The latest quotes from the Dev's on both issues can be found here.