Beds?

2»

Comments

• DannyRDannyR Bucharest, Romania Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209102Members
    edited June 2016
    There is another one, on the other side of the Grand Reef, but I can't see any beds. Then again, that location could be bugged for me aswell.
    And yeah, that wreck is a gip :)))
  • Buckets_sentry_gunBuckets_sentry_gun Puerto Rico Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217057Members
    DannyR wrote: »
    There is another one, on the other side of the Grand Reef, but I can't see any beds. Then again, that location could be bugged for me aswell.
    And yeah, that wreck is a gip :)))

So you didn't find a bed on the other wreck? Well crap, I guess the people who decided to upgrade are screwed now T__T

Can't scan bed in jelly shroom cave, can't scan bed in the Mountains and can't find bed in the Grand Reef T___T

Btw, I think I found an invisible wreck
    azk2s4ttx2ml.png
    There is one invisible wreck in Grassy Plateaus too :D That's early access. I am sure they will get fixed.
  • Buckets_sentry_gunBuckets_sentry_gun Puerto Rico Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217057Members
    DannyR wrote: »
    There is one invisible wreck in Grassy Plateaus too :D That's early access. I am sure they will get fixed.

Yes, I saw that one too, but this is a recent bug though, one that people who upgraded their save are experiencing :(
    Yeah, I know. I've upgraded my map since The Farming Update I think, back in February. Maybe earlier. Never had an issue, till now :D
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    Loading up Subnautica right now, if I find that wreck again, I`ll post a pic of it.
    Loading up Subnautica right now, if I find that wreck again, I`ll post a pic of it.

You have an upgraded save?
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    edited June 2016
    Nope, new one. But maybe you`re lucky with that one.
    Nope, new one. But maybe you`re lucky with that one.

Well, you will probably find it since it's a new one.

Nope, didn`t find it again :/ I only keep beacons at wrecks if they have something to cut through if I don`t have the cutter yet. For that bed I had to cut through 2 or 3 doors. Sorry for that.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I found several wreck assets floating in midair in the shallows.

Yep, that's an issue upgraded saves are having xD
  • jnorem4jnorem4 Houston, TX Join Date: 2016-06-02 Member: 217990Members
    *Spoilers* (If you want to find stuff on your own, be my guest, but for those frustrated trying to find the beds or new decorations, this should help.)

There is a wreck in the Deep Grand Reef that does contain a bed and a wall shelf, but I still have not found any single shelves. And I have found the locations of all of the extra decor, such as the lab stuff, vending machines, tables etc. Most are in the smaller wrecks, and contrary to what the Wiki says, most are in the Safe Shallows or in the Western part of the crash zone. I wasted far too much time searching the northern and eastern areas of the crash zone.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    jnorem4 wrote: »
    I just tried to scan the beds in the Mountains with a new game started after the update, and they wouldn't scan either, along with everything else in the room. But this was a pretty great update, no lie.

Yep, that's an issue upgraded saves are having xD

It's an issue new saves are having too. It's happened before. Got fixed. Now happened again.