Cool warper material

CHATALOTCHATALOT Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217696Members
What if there was a material you could somehow collect from the upcoming warper and you could use it to make stuff like:
  1. A short-ranged handheld teleporter to escape from creatures
  2. A teleporter window or center room thing (like the bio/nuclear reactors and large aquarium) for your base which could be used to get to another one you had built somewhere else in a base

List of cool ideas for the material that i found in the comments:
  1. (none yet)

p.s. It wouldn't be too op as you would need lots of other things to make the items/things (like titanium) and they would be hard to maintain e.g. the base teleporter would take like 300 power (exagerated (maybe)) every time

Comments

• CHATALOTCHATALOT Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217696Members
    I'm of to play subnautica now while this gets noticed
  • TheSmithOnUWTheSmithOnUW Join Date: 2016-04-29 Member: 216141Members
  • PokcoroPokcoro Australia Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214412Members
    I think it's an interesting idea. Maybe not a personal teleporter, but a base-to-base travel would definitely come in handy.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    edited May 2016
    Cyclops warp gate projector upgrade: Creates a warp gate that will teleport you 100 m. forward in your current direction, can warp trough solid concrete, Costs 200 power.
    NOTE: Not functional if warp results in concrete.

Recipe: Warper DNA serum 1x, advanced wiring kit 1x, Camera drone 1x, builder 1x.

By sushidiver500

This is a pretty good idea right?
  • ColdSpyderColdSpyder AZ Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217767Members
    Give me warp gates and the Cyclops can project warp gates to connect to any other built gate. Unf. Perhaps a bit silly, but it'd be a fun/funny feature.
    edited May 2016
    Pokcoro wrote: »
    I think it's an interesting idea. Maybe not a personal teleporter, but a base-to-base travel would definitely come in handy.

I said short range i.e. sort of like a selection bubble like with the terraformer; mainly for escape

OR MAYBE
    one to zap you to one of your base ones!!
    edited May 2016
    Cyclops warp gate projector upgrade: Creates a warp gate that will teleport you 100 m. forward in your current direction, can warp trough solid concrete, Costs 200 power.
    NOTE: Not functional if warp results in concrete.

Recipe: Warper DNA serum 1x, advanced wiring kit 1x, Camera drone 1x, builder 1x.

By sushidiver500

This is a pretty good idea right?

YEA just needs a bit more thinking through; can't quite pin the problem down
    edited May 2016
    ColdSpyder wrote: »
    Give me warp gates and the Cyclops can project warp gates to connect to any other built gate. Unf. Perhaps a bit silly, but it'd be a fun/funny feature.

YES sort of what i meant with my base one

HEY maybe... one second I have another idea: JURST CLURCKKKKKKKKKK