UWE & Competitive

13»

Comments

• RysskRyssk Join Date: 2012-12-18 Member: 175441Members
    edited May 2016
    Alite wrote: »
    Tinki wrote: »
    And ENSL had a better player retention than the game.

Breaking news, guys!
    People that commit to playing a game competitively are less likely to leave than those who picked it up in a steam sale!

Good thing the PDT made sure to not screw them over with the result of a good chunk of them leaving the scene...OH WAIT

Damn bro! Shot's fired! Btw Alite, to stay on Topic, i heard ENSL will propably have an Overwatch gather? Is ENSL considering actually to emigrate over to that game? And yes, this is on-topic considering ENSL is the competitive and not UWE
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ryssk wrote: »
    Alite wrote: »
    Tinki wrote: »
    And ENSL had a better player retention than the game.

Breaking news, guys!
    People that commit to playing a game competitively are less likely to leave than those who picked it up in a steam sale!

Good thing the PDT made sure to not screw them over with the result of a good chunk of them leaving the scene...OH WAIT

Damn bro! Shot's fired! Btw Alite, to stay on Topic, i heard ENSL will propably have an Overwatch gather? Is ENSL considering actually to emigrate over to that game? And yes, this is on-topic considering ENSL is the competitive and not UWE

I heard its also considering competitive chicken fights. watch that space...