1x lubricant

I think that if exosuit is designed to work under high pressure and heat
2x plasteel inglot
1x enamelled glass
1x power cell
1x lubricant
1x advanced wiring kit
*1x oxygen tank

this would be more suitable recipe set. Plasteel and enamelled glass are pressure resistant materials, wiring kit is responsible for pneumatics and electonic support for moving/tools use

Comments

• Mr357Mr357 Join Date: 2015-03-31 Member: 202777Members
    I wouldn't count on the recipe to stay as is. It's not unusual for the devs to give things simple recipes while they're still working on them.
  • EHW1EHW1 Los Angeles Join Date: 2016-03-12 Member: 214122Members
    The cyclops and seamoth produce air yet they do not have oxygen tanks in their recipes
  • dziubo1dziubo1 Poland Join Date: 2016-02-02 Member: 212502Members
    Mr357 wrote: »
    I wouldn't count on the recipe to stay as is. It's not unusual for the devs to give things simple recipes while they're still working on them.

That is what I am counting on :)
    EHW1 wrote: »
    The cyclops and seamoth produce air yet they do not have oxygen tanks in their recipes

Maybe they also should have one
  • That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members
    a seamoth is designed to be receivable within your first few nights in the game. an oxygen tank? not so much. i dont think a seamoth needs an oxygen tank and the cyclops only produces oxygen through energy just like your base. if you run out of energy it runs out of oxygen.
  • dziubo1dziubo1 Poland Join Date: 2016-02-02 Member: 212502Members
    I can agree in case of Cyclops, but oxygen tank is simple enough to make, to be added to Seamoth recipe.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Why does the Seamoth or Exosuit need an Oxygen Tank? The Seamoth generates its own oxygen as long as there is power. The Exosuit is the same way. As long as it has power, then there is oxygen.