Trello Update Mega-Thread II

CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
Brandt Wojak completed hanging stingers short, middle, long on Plant LODs2 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Small recipe tuning from Tyler from Doing to Done B65 Machine Update Date TBA2 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 10 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 04 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 11 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 09 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 08 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 07 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 06 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 03 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 05 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed coral reef grass 02 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Brandt Wojak (brandtwojak)Brandt Wojak completed land plant middle 03-09 on Plant LODs 3 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland archived Balance starting loot 4 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Add supply crate with flares from Doing to Done B65 Machine Update Date TBA 4 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Add supply crate with flares from Backlog to Doing 5 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Balance starting loot from Backlog to Doing 5 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Experiment with spawning a small fish behind you when one is killed from Backlog to Done B65 Machine Update Date TBA 5 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Discuss MacPlay terms with Max from Backlog to Done B65 Machine Update Date TBA 5 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland left Address PDA transparency usability 5 hours ago

Charlie Cleveland (charliecleveland)Charlie Cleveland moved Small recipe tuning from Tyler from To Do to Doing

Something's gone wrong with the original thread; I can't post in there anymore...

Comments

• R1600TurboR1600Turbo AZ, USA Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204090Members
    My opinion is if people want to see what's on the trello, they can just go to the trello page themselves. B)
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    R1600Turbo wrote: »
    My opinion is if people want to see what's on the trello, they can just go to the trello page themselves. B)

They certainly CAN. That doesn't make it bad to discuss the goings-on there. Re-posting it here in full does seem unnecessary though.
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    Bugger it, then; I won't do these anymore. Will the mods ever implement a damn system that allows creator(s) of threads to delete them, please?
  • Victor32Victor32 Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215181Members
    Coranth wrote: »
    Bugger it, then; I won't do these anymore.[/i][/b]?
    Probably for the best because, honestly, you're bringing nothing new with your posts - you're just pointlessly spamming the forum with copy-paste threads, while anyone interested in the info is subscribed to trello anyway and gets the very same updates to their email.

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    It depends on the update. The info about LoDs and other boring information doesn't need to be posted. Sure it is important, but it doesn't have the same impact as new zones, new creatures, and new technology. If it is cool like the Scanner Room or Thermal Plant or controversial like the changes to air tanks, then it should be posted, but should be ignored if it doesn't fall under that criteria. If people want to read a bunch of entries on LoDs, then they can go to Trello.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    starkaos wrote: »
    It depends on the update. The info about LoDs and other boring information doesn't need to be posted. Sure it is important, but it doesn't have the same impact as new zones, new creatures, and new technology. If it is cool like the Scanner Room or Thermal Plant or controversial like the changes to air tanks, then it should be posted, but should be ignored if it doesn't fall under that criteria. If people want to read a bunch of entries on LoDs, then they can go to Trello.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with "HEY LOOK AT THIS COOL STUFF I SAW ON TRELLO!", but not everything there is cool.