The Generosity Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I have 2 copies of the game that I am willing to give away. If you have a friend that wants one, ask them to leave a msg here, check out my guide (see my sig - so they aren't clueless in the game). And I will send them the code via a PM here. Going by an honest system here, so plz don't get an extra copy for kicks, I want more ppl playing this.

PS. I got these a while back in the humble sale, and gave the code to ISE, but they are still sitting in my humble library as unclaimed. ISE was kind enough to let me give these out (I consider them his when I gave it to him), so a big shout out to him (check out his youtube channel youtube channel).
  • Perman12Perman12 Campuchia Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201130Members
    I have 2 copies of the game that I am willing to give away. If you have a friend that wants one, ask them to leave a msg here, check out my guide (see my sig - so they aren't clueless in the game). And I will send them the code via a PM here. Going by an honest system here, so plz don't get an extra copy for kicks, I want more ppl playing this.

PS. I got these a while back in the humble sale, and gave the code to ISE, but they are still sitting in my humble library as unclaimed. ISE was kind enough to let me give these out (I consider them his when I gave it to him), so a big shout out to him (check out his youtube channel youtube channel).

can i have one ? i have watch about this game on Youtube and i like it ^^

P/s : already PM you through forums AUS , my Steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbhoangperman/

• zhenloczhenloc Viet Nam Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201134Members

can i have one too, pls
    here my email: ngophuocloc95@gmail.com
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Copies gone. Thanks guys.
  • Perman12Perman12 Campuchia Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201130Members
    Copies gone. Thanks guys.

Key page link is claimed ?? i dont see any Steam key on that link AUS

• woozawooza Switzerland Join Date: 2013-11-21 Member: 189496Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2015
    4x Natural Selection 2 Mega Pack to give away. PM here or send me a message on Steam (prefered)

All copies gone! Stay tuned for some more copies in future!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    wooza wrote: »
    4x Natural Selection 2 Mega Pack to give away. PM here or send me a message on Steam (prefered)

How did you even buy the mega pack? I tried to do that before during a sale, and it wouldn't let me b/c I already owned the game. :(
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

How did you even buy the mega pack? I tried to do that before during a sale, and it wouldn't let me b/c I already owned the game. :(

I think you have your answer if your own sentence.
  • woozawooza Switzerland Join Date: 2013-11-21 Member: 189496Members, Squad Five Blue
    @BeigeAlert when you buy a game on steam you will be asked if you want to purchase it for yourself, sending directly via email to someone else or keep it in the Steam inventory. I choose the third option. After that you need to wait some days / week till the item can get traded. It doesn't matter if you already own the game the options should still be displayed while purchasing, unless you buy a pack containing 4 copies of the game, then it won't work because one of this copies is meant to be your copy and the others for your friends
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    @BeigeAlert when you buy a game on steam you will be asked if you want to purchase it for yourself, sending directly via email to someone else or keep it in the Steam inventory. I choose the third option. After that you need to wait some days / week till the item can get traded. It doesn't matter if you already own the game the options should still be displayed while purchasing, unless you buy a pack containing 4 copies of the game, then it won't work because one of this copies is meant to be your copy and the others for your friends

Huh... I couldn't even get the "add to cart" button to show up, just says I already own it. :( This is during sales, btw.
  • roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
    if anyone happens to have an extra copy of subnautica, hit me up and we can hang out and stab fish underwater
    I have, but you would be the last i would send one copy to :D:p
  • roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
    since that is the case, i have removed you from my steam friends list
  • Vector19Vector19 Algeria Join Date: 2015-05-29 Member: 205013Members
  • ChrisStarkChrisStark Germany Join Date: 2016-02-11 Member: 212895Members, NS2 Playtester
    Is this the right thread to ask for the Shadow Skulk and Gorge? I know they were exclusive and so on but I think some people would still trade them (If its possible. I didn't find out). I played NS1 the days it was new and waited for NS2. Shame on me I didn't keep an eye on it to recognize the reinforcement program. But now I got it and I love all of the skins and I want to collect all I can get. Pls trade with me! :smiley:
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    ChrisStark wrote: »
    Is this the right thread to ask for the Shadow Skulk and Gorge? I know they were exclusive and so on but I think some people would still trade them (If its possible. I didn't find out). I played NS1 the days it was new and waited for NS2. Shame on me I didn't keep an eye on it to recognize the reinforcement program. But now I got it and I love all of the skins and I want to collect all I can get. Pls trade with me! :smiley:
    You can buy them on the steam market
  • ChrisStarkChrisStark Germany Join Date: 2016-02-11 Member: 212895Members, NS2 Playtester
    Hah! Thank you very much. I didn't know there was a market like this.
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    ChrisStark wrote: »
    Hah! Thank you very much. I didn't know there was a market like this.

No problem! Any time!
  • gamer4232gamer4232 viginia Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214930Members
    Hey Guys I am looking for a key heres my steam>http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamerfourlife/ I cant afford the game so im wondering if anyone will give me a key for free if you can please add me on steam and we can talk about it
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    gamer4232 wrote: »
    Hey Guys I am looking for a key heres my steam>http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamerfourlife/ I cant afford the game so im wondering if anyone will give me a key for free if you can please add me on steam and we can talk about it

Four VAC bans and your webpage deals in hacks? Please stay away from this game.
  • gamer4232gamer4232 viginia Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214930Members
    "Four VAC bans and your webpage deals in hacks? Please stay away from this game." the vac bans are from family sharing. my website is for cracks/free games.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    gamer4232 wrote: »
    "Four VAC bans and your webpage deals in hacks? Please stay away from this game." the vac bans are from family sharing. my website is for cracks/free games.

You need a new family.