Eyebots, eyebots everywhere...!

Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forumsMembers Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Posts: 324 Advanced user
At some point, the scanner room was available on experimental build. Of course I added it to my base.

Then experimental went crazy and was barely playable, so I put it aside for a while. I loaded that save today, and this is what I found:

ndgeu4vjwbjd.jpg
2elkf8h2dj7z.jpg

I have a feeling like I'm being watched.

nitay1998Kouji_SanEpicIan60142DefectiveDelfinSpongedog

Comments

• eastofdeatheastofdeath usaMembers Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213559Posts: 250 Advanced user
    OMG holy eyeballs batman.
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64bit,
    Republic of Gamers Asus Rampage Formula Motherboard (old but holding strong)
    CPU: Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 logical processors) OC 3.0GHz
    UPGRADED to 8 GB ram for Subnautica
    UPGRADED to GTX 960 2GB DDR5 RAM for Subnautica
    Cooler master Case 850si, 1000w Corsair PSU
    Kouji_SanCalarand77subnautica4lifeDefectiveDelfin
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    I guess, they are keeping an eye on you!

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

Calarand77subnautica4lifeDefectiveDelfin
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    Calarand77 wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

subnautica4lifeDefectiveDelfin
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 MinnesotaMembers Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Posts: 434 Advanced user
    Eye feel like you're being watched
  • rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UKMembers Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Posts: 129 Advanced user
    eye eye, Cap'n!
    Watching over the ocean as ordered!
    Calarand77DefectiveDelfin
  • AegilAegil Perth, AustraliaMembers Join Date: 2016-03-26 Member: 214833Posts: 94 Fully active user
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Seriously, Rockwell? That song and the video combined made for some serious nightmare fuel when it first came out.
    Countries that don't use the metric system: U.S.A., Lyberia, and Myanmar.
    Aegil wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Seriously, Rockwell? That song and the video combined made for some serious nightmare fuel when it first came out.

That screenshot has the same effect, so I'm just... Adding to the nightmare fuel? :D

• CoranthCoranth Members Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Posts: 719 Advanced user
    EYE have no idea what you're talking about.

We've all had our EYE on this game for a while.

No need to walk an EYEsle to find this one to rent.

Always in this game you can build a base with st-EYE-le.

The reaper leviathan hasn't EYEd me for lunch ye--

Okay, EYE'll stop now.
    Calarand77rhys_elcinssubnautica4lifeDefectiveDelfin
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forumsMembers Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Posts: 324 Advanced user
    Puns, puns everywhere! :smile: I love it.

Fun fact: all of the cameras are actually functional. I can go into the map room and take control of every single one of them. I was thinking about arranging them in a circle around the whole base, but the two gasopods that live nearby would ruin my effort, sadly...
  • WaterfallWaterfall Cherbourg/FRMembers Join Date: 2016-03-27 Member: 214918Posts: 57 Advanced user
    Wow, I'm so excited :)
    The scanner room has been removed of the experimental ? Or you need a blueprint ?
    Sorry if my english is bad. I'm a french people...
    Puns, puns everywhere! :smile: I love it.

Fun fact: all of the cameras are actually functional. I can go into the map room and take control of every single one of them. I was thinking about arranging them in a circle around the whole base, but the two gasopods that live nearby would ruin my effort, sadly...

You just gotta keep your eye on the ball >_>

• subnautica4lifesubnautica4life united statesMembers Join Date: 2015-07-11 Member: 206106Posts: 47 Advanced user
    These puns are making me go EYE, EYE, EYE
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depthsMembers Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Posts: 1,005 Advanced user
    Get all of thee to a punnery.
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 FloridaMembers Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Posts: 47 Advanced user
    Im confusled are they implementing drones into the game? (i don't have exp build)
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forumsMembers Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Posts: 324 Advanced user
    Im confusled are they implementing drones into the game? (i don't have exp build)
    The map/scnanner room is the next big update (due march but it's gonna be delayed, it seems) and two of those ball shaped mobile cameras are a part of it. Take a peek at this camera drone progress video on YT.
    shadwoblade6662