cyclops bridge fragments

lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
can't find the cyclops bridge fragments. I have searched by the aurora and have found an abundance of hull and engine parts, but cant find the last fragments.

Comments

• lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    just found them, for anyone who wants to know, found them in the mushroom forest.
  • BabyKuramaBabyKurama Sweden Join Date: 2016-01-04 Member: 210916Members
    just found them, for anyone who wants to know, found them in the mushroom forest.

Where in the mushroom forest?
    Have been looking alot there but noting
  • Mr_Rieper7Mr_Rieper7 South Africa Join Date: 2015-11-16 Member: 209299Members
    Started a new game, played for about 2 hours and have managed to get the cyclops without going further than the grassy plateu, kelp forest and shallows.
    I'm guessing it's random placement or I was lucky.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    Hey, it's raining cyclops bridge fragments in the dunes! Just watch out for those reaper leviathans :smile:
  • mndfreezemndfreeze Grand Tempe Reef Join Date: 2016-02-26 Member: 213456Members
    Ive had to go to the dunes each game to find them. Never found a one in the mushroom forest yet. Good to see its just my bad luck though and not out dated wiki info. :D
  • lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    not sure where the dunes are located, but if they are next to the mushroom forest it could be that I found them on the edge of the dunes.
  • mndfreezemndfreeze Grand Tempe Reef Join Date: 2016-02-26 Member: 213456Members
    edited March 2016
    Due West of the aurora, big giant area with very little in the way of resources and reapers spawning in all over it. I hug the bottom too avoid them.. But there are sand sharks too. It's a nasty area with minimal reward.

• zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    mndfreeze wrote: »
    Due West of the aurora, big giant area with very little in the way of resources and reapers spawning in all over it. I hug the bottom too avoid them.. But there are sand sharks too. It's a nasty area with minimal reward.

It's really easy once you've got the seamoth, upgrade station, moonpool and the pressure and shock defense upgrades. I advice to take 3 pressure upgrades and the shock defense. This allows you to dive to the deep as well as being safe from reapers. Stay cool, wait until a reaper grabs you, swallow your panic and press the shock button. Then move on as nothing has happened. If you want to play with reapers, bring your stasis rifle with you.
    Yeah, thats about how I do it now that I have the upgrade station and what not. I was speaking for the time before I had the 'oh shit save me' button. :D I actually didn't get the moonpool as early as expected for setting up my main base right at the grand reef depth limit for an unmodded moth. Always seems I find every fragment I dont need and never the last one for something until I give up and move on to some new goal or project, then it just pops up in some in my face obvious place. lol.
  • RasandeRasande Canada Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213655Members
    Here's a screenshot of what some of the bridge fragments look like.

imgur.com/i0RMXH4