Crashing games when starting game .

darkraptor6darkraptor6 France Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213600Members
Hello , i've recently update my game ( farming update ) And , when i start or charge a game , it's crash ! What is that ?
Thank you .
Sorry for my bad english . :|
here the pastebin :http://pastebin.com/596CWsdm
Thank you for help . And i have played at this game after the update with no problems .
Good job guys , this game is epic <3

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    You're suffering from the AMD/ATI Unity bug that's affecting 6700 series and below cards
  • darkraptor6darkraptor6 France Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213600Members
    You're suffering from the AMD/ATI Unity bug that's affecting 6700 series and below cards
    Ah . Ok , and what i need to do ? :smile:
    nothing any of us AMD users can do besides updating our graphic cards, of course some of us can't afford that so the only thing we can do is wait until the devs fix the issue. I hope they put out a fix soon, I've been unable to play for 3 weeks and it sucks
    nothing any of us AMD users can do besides updating our graphic cards, of course some of us can't afford that so the only thing we can do is wait until the devs fix the issue. I hope they put out a fix soon, I've been unable to play for 3 weeks and it sucks

Ok . So i need to change my graphic card or waiting ?
    if you want to save money I'd wait. If I had the money myself I'd probably update to a more recent graphics card. It's entirely up to you to decide if what you want to do is either wait for the devs to fix or to update your PC's graphics hardware.
    if you want to save money I'd wait. If I had the money myself I'd probably update to a more recent graphics card. It's entirely up to you to decide if what you want to do is either wait for the devs to fix or to update your PC's graphics hardware.

Oh Ok . It's a bad news , i like too a lot Subnautica ! Have you tried to contact Moderators or creators ? :(

i Have news , i have contacted Obraxis and he tell me it is not a graphic card problem but a corrupted file problem ! :)

i Have news , i have contacted Obraxis and he tell me it is not a graphic card problem but a corrupted file problem ! :)

Ah good news to hear
  • veege22veege22 Join Date: 2016-02-23 Member: 213353Members
    a question!
    When I started a new world the game crashed when it is loading. What can I do?
    And its right you can play subnautica with DirectX09 with a special option? I read it in an other comment.
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    i am able to load and walk/swim around but once i open/close a bulkhead door or build/remove something it freezes then crashes