Fragment Locations?

LimewaxLimewax Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208111Members
Has anyone found them all yet and could help list out where they are in the new build? I'm having a lot of trouble finding things like the workbench for upgrading gear and the moon pool.

I'm even carrying 4 oxygen tanks so I can get a good few hundred metres down and I've yet to run into this stuff despite having searched all biomes except blood kelp since I can never find that place.

I had read of people finding these within the bone shark territory (forgotten the biome name) but all I can find there is millions of bio reactor fragments. Any ideas?

Comments

• KaiserfrontKaiserfront Germany Join Date: 2015-01-21 Member: 200978Members
    I addressed kinda the same problem earlier today. It is really annoying to search for particular fragments while you already found others a dozen times. Maybe its a mod, since I also had a million bea reactor fragments.

forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/140768/problem-regarding-fragments
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    I found my moonpool fragments in the grand reef, same as before. The workbench... might have been in the Koosh Zone. Honestly I don't remember. I did take a long time for me to find it. I've also yet to see a Stasis Rifle fragment at all, and I haven't seen any cyclops bridge pieces either.
  • LimewaxLimewax Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208111Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    I found my moonpool fragments in the grand reef, same as before. The workbench... might have been in the Koosh Zone. Honestly I don't remember. I did take a long time for me to find it. I've also yet to see a Stasis Rifle fragment at all, and I haven't seen any cyclops bridge pieces either.

I found the workbench finally at the floating islands. Managed to get the stasis rifle there too. Oh and cyclops bridge parts can be found in the dunes, they're smaller that the others by the way.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Yeah, I finally found the bridge. Got my clops built... honestly not sure I need it for anything at this point, but we'll see.
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    edited February 2016
    cyclops is good for recharging the seamoth and for extra storage when building bases at deeper levels

i scanned all the stuff at the bases on the floating island but cant find the under water bases

i found a seaglide by the aurora on the other side of it (almost directly opposite where you spawn at)

can anyone tell me where to find the solar panel stuff and the power relay stuff
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    paradine wrote: »
    cyclops is good for recharging the seamoth and for extra storage when building bases at deeper levels

i scanned all the stuff at the bases on the floating island but cant find the under water bases

i found a seaglide by the aurora on the other side of it (almost directly opposite where you spawn at)

can anyone tell me where to find the solar panel stuff and the power relay stuff

Panels are in the Creepvine forest and the relay is about 500-600meters down under the floating island.
    I have found base filtration system and workbench fragments in the koosh zone. Just bumped into a bunch of them when I was testing to see if shockers were scannable yet (they aren't).