Xbox one

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
Please consider adding this game to Xbox one I'll be in front seat to buy this amazing game I wish to have. Since I cannot afford a pc at the moment and love the concept I am wondering can you make this game on Xbox I might be hard but Xbox don't get cool games like this on their new Xbox one. It would give so much attention to the game and more money could flow, and Xbox gamers love survival games such as this. So please consider making a Xbox version.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We actually already announced we're working on an XboxOne version. It'll most likely be part of the Xbox Preview Program sometime in the next couple of months. :smile:
  • DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
    Really awesome I can't help but say thank you for listening now I have something to look forward too yay.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Obraxis wrote: »
    We actually already announced we're working on an XboxOne version. It'll most likely be part of the Xbox Preview Program sometime in the next couple of months. :smile:

Is it the unity engine that makes a multi-platform release possible? Would you guys just as easily be able to make a console release with your spark engine? Not talking about NS2 just the engine in general.