Can't load Subnautica

ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
When I go into Steam and launch Subnautica, I can't get to the load menu. I hear the music and see the usual Load Game, New Game, Options, Quit, Updates, etc. It doesn't matter if i'm on Minimum, Recommended, or Highest for graphics quality. I had no problems even after the H2.0 update. Everything was good except it was slower than usual due to the enhanced look. I tried to find a way to increase my RAM usage for the game and now it's screwed up. Please help

Comments

• ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Nvm, it solved itself, kinda
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    I know what you're talking about.
    Sometimes it loads music but nothing else...
    Sometimes it works...

One of there updates broke something.
    This never happened to me before.

Also its trying to use my pedals for racing as my look around, instead of my mouse... lol

Someone screwed up and needs to fix this please!!!!!
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Sometimes it takes 5 minutes to get to the opening screen, sometimes 20. It's really annoying
    I tried using -force-dx11 in the launch options and it starts almost instantly now
  • ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    Everything was good except it was slower than usual due to the enhanced look. I tried to find a way to increase my RAM usage for the game and now it's screwed up. Please help

1) What are you computer specs? (CPU/GPU/RAM/Storage Space/OS)
    2) What version of Subnautica are you running? (Top right corner in-game)
    3) What did you do to try and change RAM?
    solar71 wrote: »
    Also its trying to use my pedals for racing as my look around, instead of my mouse... lol

Whenever an update comes out, make sure to remove all peripherals such as headphones, joysticks, etc. If it is constantly trying to use it every time you play, then that is something else.

• SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    Had a old thread on that for mac users, threw it under bus because using lion :(

really would like to play it though on my mac, doesn't work though :(