H2.O Update Released - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    I love the new Eclipse =D
  • JACKNemo88JACKNemo88 JAW Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210840Members
    edited January 2016
    Thanks but do u know where the wrecks BIOME is because i want to build a base there it is all green and apparently close to THE wreck and it should be there before the ship explodes.
    Oh and was your update about 600mb too?
    And so my game has finally updated and i started to play it but when i did i noticed the all item icons and slots are all fuzzy has anyone else got that too?
  • PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    edited January 2016
    JACKNemo88 wrote: »
    Thanks but do u know where the wrecks BIOME is because i want to build a base there it is all green and apparently close to THE wreck and it should be there before the ship explodes.

Maybe these screens could help you to locate the wrecks ...

mini_370405Thewrecks.jpg
  • Imperator1342Imperator1342 Rassin Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211493Members
    Dorogie razrabotchiki pros'ba sdelajti igru po slozhnee sdelajte tak chtovy glavnyj geroj ustoval i nuzhdalsya vo sne ehto vliyalo na ego harakteristiki, chtob davlenie vody dejstvovalo na igroka tak kak dejstvovalo by v real'nosti. Sdelajte akcent na realistichnost', i dlya interesa hotelos' by chtoby glavnyj geroj mog zabalet' ili poluchit' zarazhenie krovi, poluchennogo ot ukusa to vozhe stalkera, a krov' vyhodyashchaya cherez ranu primanivalo by drugih hishchnikov, i dumayu tak budet interesnej i hotelos' by chtob byli pogodnye usloviya naprimer shtormy i uragany ehto pridast igre atmosfernosti. Nadeyus' vy prochtyote ehto i primete vo vnemanie. Sposibo za vashu igru, i udachi vam v eyo razrabotke vsego dobrogo i sposibo za vnivanie.
    can anyone translate that?
    Piscator wrote: »
    JACKNemo88 wrote: »

Maybe these screens could help you to locate the wrecks ...

mini_370405Thewrecks.jpg

piscator do you think you could make the image clearer or tell me the link for it because i cannot read it
  • PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    Just click on the image itself, or use this direct link to have a better look at it : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/370405Thewrecks.jpg (click again to zoom).
    If you need a higher resolution pic, just tell me (I'll send it to you by PM) ;)
  • Teegee777Teegee777 Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208116Members
    Updated, game has become too laggy for me to play. See ya later guyz, maybe I'll come back when I get a better computer sometime in the future!
  • luminox61luminox61 Latvia Join Date: 2016-01-20 Member: 211728Members
    Dorogie razrabotchiki pros'ba sdelajti igru po slozhnee sdelajte tak chtovy glavnyj geroj ustoval i nuzhdalsya vo sne ehto vliyalo na ego harakteristiki, chtob davlenie vody dejstvovalo na igroka tak kak dejstvovalo by v real'nosti. Sdelajte akcent na realistichnost', i dlya interesa hotelos' by chtoby glavnyj geroj mog zabalet' ili poluchit' zarazhenie krovi, poluchennogo ot ukusa to vozhe stalkera, a krov' vyhodyashchaya cherez ranu primanivalo by drugih hishchnikov, i dumayu tak budet interesnej i hotelos' by chtob byli pogodnye usloviya naprimer shtormy i uragany ehto pridast igre atmosfernosti. Nadeyus' vy prochtyote ehto i primete vo vnemanie. Sposibo za vashu igru, i udachi vam v eyo razrabotke vsego dobrogo i sposibo za vnivanie.

What he is saying is:
    "Dear developers please make the game a harder, make it so the main character gets tired, and would require sleep, so sleep depravation would influence his characteristics, so the water pressure would influence the character more realisticly. Put a accent no reality, and to make it interesting add the possibility to get sick and get blood poisoning from getting bit by the stalker, and the blood from a wound would attract other predators, i think it would be more interesting, also I would like to have weather conditions, like, storms and huricanes, that would give the game more atmosferic. Hope you read this and take it into account. Thanks for your game, and good luck developing it, goodbye and thanks for the attention"
    This is more or less a word for word translation. I do agree to some of it but not all.
    Water pressure should have a more significant effect the deeper you go, also wouldn't be a bad idea to have a robotic arm or smthn, for the seamoth that you could use to grab things at greater depths. Would be nice to have a bed to sleep through the night if nothing else, in case you just don't want to go out at night.
    Weather conditions are also a nice idea.
    Haven't tried the game with this new update, but will be sure to do so soon :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    hehe yeah it's rather silly being able to step outside your vessels. I mean right now they only serve as a sort of mobile oxygen tank where the surface is way beyond reach