A few good ideas

joshuacool1126joshuacool1126 England Join Date: 2016-01-09 Member: 211142Members
Hi i am new and everything but i have a few good ideas that you could add.

1st thing is that you could add to the game like a presureizing chamber that is for deep base that could presurize you off on entry in a room it can work anywhere but you will need 100% for a deep base.

2nd thing is you could add more furniture to your house and more.

3rd thing is like a more wepons that you could use underwater like guns.

4th is could you plz add like more subs and more in and make some conrtols in it.

5th is you could make it so if you had a room that you could control your base with for getting rid of floods and more. (partly what mean on 4th for ship where you could control the floods and more.)

6th is multiplayer would be the best thing ever but i heard about this bethore in chats but i jsut want to mension it.

Comments

• StakhanovStakhanov Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Members
    Please search the forum before posting suggestions for existing ideas. It's common courtesy.
  • TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
    edited January 2016
    Yeah god forbid you let the devs know that more than one person likes the same idea's it's always better to necro some old thread and have a forum with only a handful of topics that actually making a new topic of your own, what you think this is a forum ?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Taiphoz wrote: »
    Yeah god forbid you let the devs know that more than one person likes the same idea's it's always better to necro some old thread and have a forum with only a handful of topics that actually making a new topic of your own, what you think this is a forum ?

ha! lol