long gone civilization underwater ruin's as biom.

Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
First of all sorry english is not my first language.

so i was thinging that old underwater ruin's would make a beautiful biom.

Comments

• Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
    to be more accurate a was thinging of some higt tech civilizition with electric door you have to repair or use baterie to unlock, to discover new tech or text you have to translate (with some kind of mini game or tech) which gives you biom location or secret, ester egg etc... or give you background story (history) of the planet like her name for example.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    An interesting concept. Perhaps the ancient city of Subnautica, with glyphs and symbols, depicting the glory and fall of the city, predicting the crash of the Aurora and a mysterious "Sea Sculptor" that will avenge the Subnautians by destroying the Sea Emperor/Dragon Leviathan.
  • ThryanThryan Italy Join Date: 2015-10-17 Member: 208543Members
    Probably there's going to be some sort of sentient creature eventually but a "lost city" underwater with gliphs and stuff look Too cliché to me
    Thryan wrote: »
    Probably there's going to be some sort of sentient creature eventually but a "lost city" underwater with gliphs and stuff look Too cliché to me

Eh, It's bound to happen
  • RustyRangeRustyRange Join Date: 2015-09-14 Member: 207955Members
    "To be more accurate I was thinking of some high tech civilization with electric door you have to repair or use battery to unlock, to discover new tech or text you have to translate (with some kind of mini game or tech) which gives you a biome location or a secret, Easter egg etc... or it will give you a background story (history) of the planet like her name for example."

Cleared up all of the Grammar and Punctuation so it will be easier to read.
  • RustyRangeRustyRange Join Date: 2015-09-14 Member: 207955Members
    I think the Game might have been Randomly Named but at the same time i think it might be named after the City of Subnautica In-Game Before the "Great Flood" Like we had here Thousands of Years ago. (Which Claimed Whole Civilizations Whole.)
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    WE FOUND ATLANTIS (lol)
  • Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
    edited October 2015
    RustyRange wrote: »
    Cleared up all of the Grammar and Punctuation so it will be easier to read.

Sorry for the grammar. i learn to speak and write english by my self without a teacher, but i do my best. as for the ponctuation i have no excuse.

But thank you.

RustyRange wrote: »
    I think the Game might have been Randomly Named but at the same time i think it might be named after the City of Subnautica In-Game Before the "Great Flood" Like we had here Thousands of Years ago. (Which Claimed Whole Civilizations Whole.)

True.

Creating an ancient race that existed before the crash might mean that we need something more creative than what i suggested