nvm

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
edited September 2015 in NS2 General Discussion

Comments

• soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    so why is this bad... the eject vote got 100% of the votes...
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    No. Its working fine. Out off all the games played in Natural Selection 1 - 2. the vote has worked fine. If the team is stupid enough to vote 2 times to eject 2 commanders (unless they are both idiots and trolling) Then they only have the team to blame.

• MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Seems like its working fine to me too..
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    edited September 2015
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    mattji104 wrote: »
    If two people join a team and others are waiting to join that team...

How is it fair if one gets in chair and the other votes him out before the rest of the team joins?

A Good commander wont start a game untill the teams are full ( take if the server is 9v9+ you need that 2nd ip)

I guess i could say that from all the games i have played, if someone wants to command they will ask, and 9/10 they will get to command.

But i see your point also, but again i think its sorta a waste off time trying to change something thats not broke.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    mattji104 wrote: »
    If two people join a team and others are waiting to join that team...

How is it fair if one gets in chair and the other votes him out before the rest of the team joins?

If someone hops in the chair with only 2 people on a team, and assuming plenty of other ppl in ready room, they probably don't have any business being commander anyways.