Who's who in NS2? (Picture Thread)

Comments

• MartigenMartigen Australia Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2714Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Reinforced - Onos
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Haha likewise marty, by the amount you drink I thought you'd be slightly more raggedity? Haha
    Yeah, I'm usually as clean-shaved as you, but in bachelor mode atm :p

• meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Fork Warrior (not giving a fork)
    dOys2XY.jpg
    Dangerous
    nbbUmfa.jpg
    Hai
    y5M6WSI.jpg
    Display picture is me also. Sometimes I fly
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Fork Warrior (not giving a fork)
    dOys2XY.jpg
    Dangerous
    nbbUmfa.jpg
    Hai
    y5M6WSI.jpg

See! I told you, you looked like PewDiePie!! :smiley::smiley:
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @Flaterectomy I think you should share the x-rays. I've got some, too! You can share your insides ;)

@Martigen that dog is super cute!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hai
    y5M6WSI.jpg

HERA SPOTTED!!!! :O
  • PoNeHPoNeH Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58801Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    edited August 2015
    Jimbo... you look a lot different than I imagined. Different in a good way.

Here's the latest I found of me, which I took for my Steam profile.
    nsj9achog2af.jpg

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Here's me after a dinner party with the family just... a... few... years ago...
    kVL6WXY.jpg

Am I doing it right, guys?

BTW super disappointed you're not a samurai, @Yojimbo.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Martigen wrote: »
    You look much more well-kept than I imagined you jimbo!

Me, and my human behind me.
    e8kkdec2e5rz.png

Me sleeping. GAZE UPON MY GROIN.
    qdreqsx4nhhu.png

Me smoking a cigar. Yes, of course I can change my fur. Geez, humans know nothing! (ok ok, he's my bro).
    fz9gsjm3vbtv.png

@Martigen
    Why, you're a baby skulk (with fur)!!
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Here is me.
    [img][/img]BtuRnQL.jpg

And this is me in front of my lab (I am actually a lab manager).
    mh8Hc8x.jpg
    McGlaspie wrote: »
    Pfft, you people and your normal pictures...

Behold, my TF2 Inspired NS2 Hat of Comradeship!
    XN8EwCF.jpg
    Yes, the gorge on top is wearing a hat, sadly it's out of frame though.

Ok, here's a more normal one (the guy in the middle):
    j50bC.jpg

Thought you wore black marine armor in real life @McGlaspie Like in a certain secret room with the build machines ;-)
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    I'm the one furthest to the right. This was from the paintball after watching the NS2 final at Insomnia (Telford, UK). :smile:
    r6gx81cauo27.jpg
  • PoNeHPoNeH Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58801Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester
    I'm the one furthest to the right. This was from the paintball after watching the NS2 final at Insomnia (Telford, UK). :smile:
    r6gx81cauo27.jpg

Cannon Fodder, I'm also in the lab! I work for Sanofi Pasteur as a scientist/automation engineer. Your surroundings are very familiar to me. :)
    PoNeH wrote: »
    r6gx81cauo27.jpg

Cannon Fodder, I'm also in the lab! I work for Sanofi Pasteur as a scientist/automation engineer. Your surroundings are very familiar to me. :)

@PoNeh I have meet a few scientists gamers who play NS2. Yeah, that lab pic was me at mid night coming to attend to a freezer alarm (not fun). I was bored whilst waiting for the freezer to get back to temperature :-).

As an aside, despite what ppl say about the toxicity of the NS2 community, I think they haven't been on the official forums. We are a friendly bunch. There is probably more crap on the steam forums as it is less moderated.
  • McGlaspieMcGlaspie www.team156.com Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73044Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2015
    Thought you wore black marine armor in real life @McGlaspie Like in a certain secret room with the build machines ;-)
    Nope, only when I need to fight criminals and avenge my fallen parents. Wait, that's not right...

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    PoNeH wrote: »
    r6gx81cauo27.jpg

@PoNeh I have meet a few scientists gamers who play NS2. Yeah, that lab pic was me at mid night coming to attend to a freezer alarm (not fun). I was bored whilst waiting for the freezer to get back to temperature :-).

As an aside, despite what ppl say about the toxicity of the NS2 community, I think they haven't been on the official forums. We are a friendly bunch. There is probably more crap on the steam forums as it is less moderated.

Hence why this thread was started, we've been around long enough now as a community, meeting in-game, competed against eachother, shared stories, awesome'd eachother and disagreed. We are all here for one reason.... Our love for NS2!
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    (I'm the one in the middle)
    lbAeKuK.png
    Tee hee you look like exactly how you sound. If you were a criminal and I got asked to make a picture of how you look based on your voice, i'd draw you perfectly. Cuz thats how it works.
    Decoy wrote: »
    @Flaterectomy I think you should share the x-rays. I've got some, too! You can share your insides ;)!
    Everyone's getting their insides out already! :D
    I've seen flat's inside bones, they're hard :|
    @Yojimbo somehow I always pictured you as having that kind of moustache XD

BeigeAlert wrote: »
    (I'm the one in the middle)
    lbAeKuK.png
    Tee hee you look like exactly how you sound. If you were a criminal and I got asked to make a picture of how you look based on your voice, i'd draw you perfectly. Cuz thats how it works.
    Decoy wrote: »
    @Flaterectomy I think you should share the x-rays. I've got some, too! You can share your insides ;)!
    Everyone's getting their insides out already! :D
    I've seen flat's inside bones, they're hard :|
    @Yojimbo somehow I always pictured you as having that kind of moustache XD

Haha only for Mo'vember!

• ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    t5SmgjD.jpg

Decoy made me do it.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @Zavaro Link / pic doesn't work... I see what you did there.
  • satyradesatyrade manama Join Date: 2015-08-23 Member: 207428Members
    edited August 2015
  • YaluzanYaluzan Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186474Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester
    Zavaro wrote: »
    t5SmgjD.jpg

Decoy made me do it.
    "clean room"
    stop wasting time here and clean your room Zavaro :smiley:
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2015
    I cleaned it before I left. It's much better now. Very clean.

Also, nice Trademark, satyrade.
  • garlicgarlic United States Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198898Members, Reinforced - Supporter
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Love the fact this is a picture of you thread, and people are more interested in showing off the brand names on their sunglasses than their faces...

You guys do understand the point of this thread.. So we can see what you look like, not what brand of sunglasses you wear :P lol :D
  • garlicgarlic United States Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198898Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    Love the fact this is a picture of you thread, and people are more interested in showing off the brand names on their sunglasses than their faces...

You guys do understand the point of this thread.. So we can see what you look like, not what brand of sunglasses you wear :P lol :D

I'm wearing the Oakleys Brand 2012 Winter Fit Regalia Edition v2 ! with the tryptamine lenses too
    garlic wrote: »
    Soul_Rider wrote: »

I'm wearing the Oakleys Brand 2012 Winter Fit Regalia Edition v2 ! with the tryptamine lenses too

BanRays all the way brah
  • YaluzanYaluzan Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186474Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester
    edited September 2015
    THERE, now all of you know what I look like. Have fun. Although some people have already seen me like a year+ ago.
    @Pelargir Also has to post his face!
    fAhmAsf.jpg
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2015
    Yaluzan wrote: »
    THERE, now all of you know what I look like. Have fun. Although some people have already seen me like a year+ ago.
    fAhmAsf.jpg

OH SHIT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST BEEN BORN BRO :P

Hihihi

@Yaluzan your fan is not floating ?!
    MaxAmus wrote: »
    Yaluzan wrote: »
    fAhmAsf.jpg

OH SHIT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST BEEN BORN BRO :P

Hihihi

@Yaluzan your fan is not floating ?!
    Damnit max.

Nah Bro it's an upgrade from the fans I used to have pointed at my pc, this one is actually standing. And it won't lift me up into the air.
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Yaluzan
    Is it a Bird, Is it a Plane, Nooo its yaluzans computer overheating!