Who's who in NS2? (Picture Thread)

YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2015 in NS2 General Discussion
Morning ladies and gentlegorges,

After managing sticking around in this fantastic, diverse and challenging community (lol!), forming long term friendships with various people I've always been curious to whos the face behind the voice.

*SIDE NOTE* No Facebook links or ABUSE whatsoever, this thread will most likely get heavily moderated so we can avoid any nasty comments, racial or just general unpleasantness that would be greatly appreciated, so without any further ado I'll start it off! P.S. please use spoiler tags!
mlw903t7zvit.jpg
This is one of me and my girlfriend on holiday in Cyprus earlier this year, the place is beautiful, people are fantastic and the food is amazing, highly recommend you try it if you are looking for a nice relaxed holiday!
ywonflyivknn.jpg
Lastly this is another one of myself and my goodfriend, we was at a BBQ that day and unfortunately the camera caught my cheesy face :smiley:

So there you have it, a face behind the name!

I nominate @Kouji_San @Loki @Decoy @Zavaro @Cannon_FodderAUS

Comments

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Decoy wrote: »
    Jimbo won't get off my butt to do this.

This is what I look like when I play NS2:
    6zybP.jpg

And here's me and my uncle!
    gjRoKLq.jpg

As Jimbo said, this thread will be heavily monitored. Please don't post your personal facebook links. Upload the pictures to something like Imgur. Any rude comments will be removed and the users warned. Thanks friends!

That lady beard gets me everytime :smiley:
  • MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    <--- that really is me in my photo... Hiya :smiley:

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Technically still a facebook link (direct profile image link) :tongue: Besides I dun mind, got FB linked up in various places anyways... Didn't we have a pic post in off-topic somewhere?
    11707623_836753013086891_725074957431849353_n.jpg?oh=c04c3c6c985a16ab01274027b125c782&oe=563D1AD3
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2015
    (I'm the one in the middle)
    lbAeKuK.png
  • FarewelltoarmsFarewelltoarms gainesville fl Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183603Members
    I've played with a few of the people here (although I use a different handle in game so of course no one will know who I was/am) and this thread amuses me.

@Decoy from your voice you look very different than I would expect.
    @BeigeAlert for some reason your voice makes you sound older... I thought you were mid to late 30's from the voice
    @Ironhorse ex-marine and you still play a better lerk than marine o:)
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    edited August 2015
    @Farewelltoarms are you implying that my beard is not large enough to match my voice? :(

@Samus Why didn't you include a selfie with @Zavaro!?
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I still picture everybody as their profile picture.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I haven't got a picture with Zavaro, only of Zavaro's face doing what a Zavaro would do which is being a Zavaro.
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2015
    This may come as a surprise, but I'm not actually a llama as I may have lead you to believe from my avatar.
    qii7Xhc.png
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @Kalopsia That is the most beautiful llama I've ever seen. Idk how you found a vest for it..
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    IronHorse wrote: »
    @Kalopsia That is the most beautiful llama I've ever seen. Idk how you found a vest for it..

This llama knows the best tailor in town @IronHorse! He even has a wide variety of vests for horses if you're in need?
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Alright @Yojimbo you win, but you're gettin' more than 1..
    QjYA0Mc.jpg

Holy crap dude you completely caught me off guard I was expecting a wizard hat, grey beard and white robes with your bountiful wisdom and well put together paragraphs!
    Keep em coming guys, this is great so far! I nominate @Mendasp @soul_rider @Flaterectomy
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2015
    @Yojimbo

OK, I really don't have many photo's of me, and most I do have are from 2008-2011, so here are a couple from that period..

As a warning for all Americans, please note these photo's feature VBT (Very British Teeth).

2008 - Just before moving to Amsterdam
    End2008Andy_zpsxntcivr0.png

2009 - First Year in Amsterdam
    OldAmsterdamAndy_zpstrq1iysc.png

2010 - Myself and cousins dancing at my sisters wedding
    meianscottangeladancingedit_zpsgzf1lfco.png

2011 - At my flat
    Big%20Profile%20Me_zps6uihqxsu.png

Edit

Damn you Thread!!!

So I started poking around and found some other photos of me, and chucked them into a little collage, lol.
    Old%20Collection%20me_zpsxjq9ccpz.png

You should of kept your hair! You silver haired beaut you
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    If I had any choice in the matter, you can bet your life I would have kept it!!

Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other ideas...
  • YaluzanYaluzan Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186474Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester
    Decoy wrote: »
    This is what I look like when I play NS2:
    6zybP.jpg

Oh back to the old beard hat, I have never been able to forget its glory.
    Most recent photos of me appear to be x-rays, so you'll have to settle for a grainy webcam shot.
    oBd55JG.jpg

Damn, you REALLY look like the medic from TF2 in that photo..
  • NoMNoM Join Date: 2015-04-13 Member: 203407Members, NS2 Playtester
    Nobody is how I imagined them to be.
  • MartigenMartigen Australia Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2714Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Reinforced - Onos
    You look much more well-kept than I imagined you jimbo!

Me, and my human behind me.
    e8kkdec2e5rz.png

Me sleeping. GAZE UPON MY GROIN.
    qdreqsx4nhhu.png

Me smoking a cigar. Yes, of course I can change my fur. Geez, humans know nothing! (ok ok, he's my bro).
    fz9gsjm3vbtv.png
    Martigen wrote: »
    You look much more well-kept than I imagined you jimbo!

Me, and my human behind me.
    e8kkdec2e5rz.png

Me sleeping. GAZE UPON MY GROIN.
    qdreqsx4nhhu.png

Me smoking a cigar. Yes, of course I can change my fur. Geez, humans know nothing! (ok ok, he's my bro).
    fz9gsjm3vbtv.png

Haha likewise marty, by the amount you drink I thought you'd be slightly more raggedity? Haha