Coming Next: Habitat - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    I hope they don't go too deep in the building aspect of the game for two reasons..

1 - It is an sci-fi exploration game, so I hope the other elements, fish research, dna etc, are also major focuses and enjoyments.

2 - My entire game dev career consists of my previous ns2 building mod GorgeCraft, and hopefully future success of my in development standalone sequel. The last thing I want in the building games genre is competition from UWE, lol.

Game world mappers, work independent from the programmers and artists.

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2015
    GISP wrote: »
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    I hope they don't go too deep in the building aspect of the game for two reasons..

1 - It is an sci-fi exploration game, so I hope the other elements, fish research, dna etc, are also major focuses and enjoyments.

2 - My entire game dev career consists of my previous ns2 building mod GorgeCraft, and hopefully future success of my in development standalone sequel. The last thing I want in the building games genre is competition from UWE, lol.

Game world mappers, work independent from the programmers and artists.

@GISP ?? What has that got to do with my post?? Have you mis-quoted someone?