remnants of creatures?

BIPPITYBIPPITY England Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205283Members
I thought something that would be nice to add to the games environment would be marks that show that creatures were there, like scrapes along rocks in areas where there are bonesharks, marks left on rocks by floaters, and the idea that triggered this whole thought process was that somewhere really deep down there could be a Sea Emperor skeleton and maybe you could use Sea Emperor bone for upgrades like a knife with greatly enhanced durability, Sea Emperors are huge so it follows that they would have very strong durable bones (if they have bones and aren't a chondrichthye...)
oh and spears, so we can keep some distance between attackers.

Comments

• ArkStrikeArkStrike Venezuela Join Date: 2015-05-06 Member: 204212Members
    The biomes are already a big hint as where most of the fauna is already and for some other creatures you can also hear them before you see them.

I think their bones would be useless, their DNA on the other hand is what we are supposedly going to be on the lookout for.
  • sharvysharvy North Carolina Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203902Members
    ArkStrike wrote: »
    The biomes are already a big hint as where most of the fauna is already and for some other creatures you can also hear them before you see them.

I think their bones would be useless, their DNA on the other hand is what we are supposedly going to be on the lookout for.

like swiftness or better mobility
  • BIPPITYBIPPITY England Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205283Members
    it doesn't have to have a use, being used for a knife upgrade was an afterthought, as well as the boneshark and floater marks, all i really want is a Sea Emperor skeleton really deep down pretty much just a decoration.