Dont even want to play this #$#@ game!!!!

KurothKuroth Texas Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204160Members
ugggggg Why oh why.. I am so torn.. Bought this game and played for a bit but now I like it so much I don't even want to play until its fully released. Anyone else have this dilemma?

I hate early access, I Love early access..

I have several early access games that have been in early access status for 3 years :blush:

I need help

Comments

• FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
    Well, subnautica seems to be moving rather quickly, so you shouldn't probably need worry about it being in early access for long.
  • AnthonyH318AnthonyH318 Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204169Members
    Yah just wait, give or take 1 month there should be a few new features to keep you entertained
  • papragupapragu Home Join Date: 2015-03-23 Member: 202455Members
    edited May 2015
    GTA V Multiplayer should help you while you wait. :)
  • KILLTHISKILLTHIS Germany Join Date: 2015-05-02 Member: 204051Members
    Kuroth wrote: »
    I need help
    I feel you on this. Updates feel like they can't come quickly enough, but you gotta cut the devs some slack; every game takes a while to be fully released and even then there's usually still some finetuning to do. Still if you feel inclined to know what's coming up, I suggest you to look through the forums and otherwise check the stickys and the Trello where you can see what's coming up for the next update.

Aside from that: Go for other finished games in the meantime and wait until you see Steam loading an update.
  • tarektarek lebanon Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203241Members
    well we are all w8ing ... this will be such a great game ... i played minecraft since early beta days and it took almost 3 years for the game to be released
  • LagiacrusLagiacrus USA Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203475Members
    I completely agree, but you may want to change the title of the discussion before a moderator sees it!

p.s. You about gave me a heart attack.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I have reverted to a dip in every now and again attitude with Subnautica, purely because I don't want to be bored with certain aspects of the game once it is complete. I really love this, and the freedom it gives you to do what you want, at your own pace.

I too would love to be able to wait for the full experience, but at the same time, I am fascinated by the development process, so I want to see the updates in action as they come, it's a hard situation to be in :)

That's why I adopted the once a month or so playthrough. Speaking of which, I have been a little bit busy lately, and I am due another playthrough, will have to get on that pretty soon :D

• Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    I think it actually makes it fun. Every time you play (after a release), there is the expectation of something new.
  • patchdog67patchdog67 Australia Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204101Members
    Racer1 wrote: »
    I think it actually makes it fun. Every time you play (after a release), there is the expectation of something new.

Thats what I loved about minecraft. It was so exciting everytime it updated that it kept me going back again and again to try out all the new things.
  • KurothKuroth Texas Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204160Members
    All good points.. Just love this game!!!!