GAme Crashed and now wont start.

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    The log you posted is truncated. It looks like the game stared up sort of successfully.

Do you get any errors or anything on startup? or just doesn't go?
  • Spyke27Spyke27 USA Join Date: 2015-04-02 Member: 202848Members
    only that the process is not responding. and asks if i want to wait or end process. i waited for 30 mins and still no change. i deleted all game files and reinstalled and still no change. also rebooted many times.
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Ahh, once it gets there is hardly ever comes back these days. There is a bug that causes the game to crash after playing a few hours right now. basically steam is trying to be helpful and not let you start the game up because its already running.

Next time, just hit kill the process. If that doesn't work follow these instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/end-process#1TC=windows-7
    that dose not work. it ends the process and when i boot that game again the start screen is a bit darker then before and i cant click anything and three sceonds later it says its not responding and asks to end process.
    figured it out, for some reason this game dose not like overclocked gpu settings