Anyone Else having a Coral Problem?

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I don't know if this is just me or not but after I carve up my first bit of coral to create bleach I can no longer get anymore.

Bug?

Cheers Guys, Ladies, & Alien Fishies.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I'm yet to find any coral anywhere. I have found creep vine, bejeweled disk pieces, 'none' the name for the big funghi attached to the tree stems :D and various others but not one piece of coral chunk in 5 hours of play since it was added.
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    I'm yet to find any coral anywhere. I have found creep vine, bejeweled disk pieces, 'none' the name for the big funghi attached to the tree stems :D and various others but not one piece of coral chunk in 5 hours of play since it was added.

You've seen it everywhere, but you have to cut it up with the knife before you can take chunks of it.