Getting tired of all CS/COD players

FroztyFrozty SWEDEN Join Date: 2012-01-22 Member: 141596Members
Been playing alot of rine matches lately and oboy some people can really whine.
Have been kicked from 2 servers and alot of people complains about my so called "ESP".
Do people really think the stealth upgrade for Kharaas make them 100% invis? Even if they stay still you can still see the "Predators" reflection.
Seems like alot of people dont use their sound correct. ( this was on yellow/red skilled servers )
Almost everyone that QQs about my "ESP" has 80% of their gaming time on a Counter-Strike game or a Call of Duty.

Question is; Are we being invaded by CS/COD players?

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited November 2014
    Complaining to us won't do a damn thing.
    They aren’t literate enough To read the forums anyway.
    And the "invasion" of CS/COD players is either a temporary burst, or only in a small burst. It could also be a bunch of people who bought NS2 on sale and finally realised it existed, and decided to play it. O.O
  • CalegoCalego Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181848Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Find a server with an hours limit, and/or pressure some admins to set up some more!

Yeah yeah, hours != skill. But You do dodge the majority of the rambos and the douches. The people who look for the hours based servers are the ones looking for good games.

It's basically ghetto matchmaking since we never got anything like that.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    joshhh wrote: »
    CS Finally catching up to CoD's hacker count so maybe.

WoooOOOooooOoOooOoooooo

Is that.. physically possible?!
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    AurOn2 wrote: »

WoooOOOooooOoOooOoooooo

It's the InternetS, anything is possible.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    5-20 KDR
    And after a lucky win of there team ...

.... "EZ"

CSGO kiddy at its best.

Its abit sad that there more of these morons play NS2 lateley.
    What i never missed in NS2 was the attitude from games like CS and CoD:
    All this "owned", "Noob", ...
    Thank god we dont have much players like that in NS2.

So, would i miss people like i mentioned above?
    No

The good thing is:
    These kind of players wont have much fun in NS2.
    They play a few rounds, getting rekt and returning to there CS Style games.

EZ
  • ZeroEarThZeroEarTh Singapore Join Date: 2014-07-01 Member: 197126Members
    edited November 2014
    You means these COD Kids ? Me and my Friends owned them every days since they keep kick him because of bull-s-h-it reason " Lag Noob , Hack ESP Noob , Aimbot Noob...:) "
    096BDFB8AAB9050981F5A30E6CF664EABE07D284
    3706740994D97ECCCD964F995D86EE1F6FB379CB

Im vote F2 and tell my team to do so , dont fight or talk back with these kids
    70FA2C9C20A76C3056FD0DD02FB9A7E650686B43

My advice to you is " Enjoy game , be like water >> Your mind is water , put it in bottle so it will become a bottle of water >> Cut water or do whatever to it >> It still remain "
    Keep trainning >> You will get better like my friends here , i have teach and guide him play NS2 and now look at his scoreboard >> He not blame team or lag/ ping
    70089DE77053759C559D2D32AE6D3B633989ACED

Please put images behind Spoiler tags. Thanks! -Decoy
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2014
    MoFo1 wrote: »
    I could care less about CS/CoD players, I'm tired of all the elitist ***holes in the NS2 community who think everyone should be at their level because it's "so easy"

These people who rage at someone on their team for being "noob" because that person can't run into a room and solo half the enemy team like they can. Because if you can't take on 4 Marines alone as a Skulk and win nearly every time, you're just a **** player right?

Even worse, these people who intentionally look for green rookie friendly servers with low skill players so they can stomp the crap out of everyone, then get that high and mighty elitist attitude of "I'm just pro, get good noob" when they have more kills than everyone in the server combined and people (understandably) complain about them ruining the server (which they are) - I've even suggested to some of them when a white non rookie server is populated that they should go play there, and the typical response is "nah I don't like that server, It's more fun here" - Translation "I just want to stomp on rookies, not play against people on my own level"

The reason NS2 has such a low population in the first place is because of these elitist douchebags ruining the game for everyone around them. That is why nearly every sale is followed by the standard "NS2 has the worst community of any online game I've ever played blah blah" threads.

Was on IBIS last night and met a player that fits this profile, jumped into the chair and started insulting his players from the get go and inciting to be ejected as "If you eject me you lose a good comm but get the best player on the field" egotistic small man syndrome, constantly belittling and pissing everyone off, you could tell in his voice he had a hard time at school, tried to be one of the cool kids but never did quite fit in, angry at the world, "I'm the best" childish kind of shit, felt kind of sorry for him to be honest.

Funny thing is he wasn't the best player there, the best players in my eyes are the humble pros that don't say a word and just get the job done, actions speak louder than words.
  • FroztyFrozty SWEDEN Join Date: 2012-01-22 Member: 141596Members
    CyberKun wrote: »
    Baddies are always bad. Saying they are CS/COD or the like is stupid.

If they have played 50-60hours/latest 2weeks in CS/COD (2 common cheat games) they still dont have the right to harras a regular NS2 player.
    I see my self as a Rookie with good aim, no clue with the map tactics so i just follow orders like a common grunt and blast kharaas.
  • Maxx11_v2.0Maxx11_v2.0 Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172221Members
    @Frozty Just do what I did and start streaming. Its amazing how many people stop pointing fingers at you when you're broadcasting.
    Also, I find that its the "Pro" players that tend to be the bigger a**holes most of the time.
  • FroztyFrozty SWEDEN Join Date: 2012-01-22 Member: 141596Members
    @Max11_v2.0 Just got fiber installed last week, indeed i will start the stream :)
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Decoy wrote: »
    If they have a bad attitude, just mute them.
    Or play on servers that have active admins, or at the very least mature regulars..

Perhaps we should make a list of servers that fit that profile.
  • BooleanBoolean ? Join Date: 2014-12-06 Member: 199982Members
    Nothing wrong with being a CS/TF2 player, those games take a degree of skill too. COD is just laughable though, those horrendously small times to kill and slow move speeds make it a total spray-and-pray game. Hit the enemy with 3 out of your 30 bullets in your clip? They're dead.
  • ArmymongerArmymonger The spacebearing Country of America Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195135Members
    I honestly don't care about CoD or CS players infiltrating the ranks of marines.

Their ability to shoot and to coordinate with others is all I care about.
    Behavior and whether or not they come from the ass ends of human kind are of no concern to me.
    It's the internet. Come on, you are bound to run into some kind of sick joke of a person one way or another. Don't blame it solely on CoD or CS, maybe they came from league or WoT or something.

Just deal with it.
    I'm sure something else annoys you more than scum of humanity.
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    edited December 2014
    i played cs since 1999, but really started to like zombies on COD so i made maps for it coincidentally :D Yes BOTH games mentioned, but i still LOVE ns2 over any other game i played in my entire life and encourage
    ANYONE to play it. ns2 provides a unique experience you wont get anywhere else no matter what game you played in the PAST...this is where its AT! xXx_ns2-4(20)lyfe_xXx :)
    a0NPGt1.png
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited December 2014
    AurOn2 wrote: »

WoooOOOooooOoOooOoooooo

Not at all, last modern warfare I played (not speaking of the wonderful modern warfare 1) 9/10 games would have full blast aimbots. Literally, nine of ten matches you'd play consecutive would have players on full blast aimbot. You could literally go over for 6 hours without a legitimate game.

Never have I ever played such an unsecure/unmoderated game in my life. It's why I refuse to purchase call of duty or support those trashcans again. I'll just leave modern warfare 1 and its devs in a high place in my mind (minus when they ignored the community for it who was begging for updates/maps towards the end and got zero support)

NS2 on the other hand, probably the least amount of cheaters I've encountered in an FPS. Similar to quake - probably because if you cheat in a game like this it's extremely obvious due to how inhumane it would look. But with how advanced cheats in CSGO have gotten, I'm not sure how something similar would look in a game like ns2. Either way, I think it's more obvious in a game which requires such intense tracking - you'd have to be using something really subtle and already be a competitive player to even try to 'hide' it, any noob cheating would be obvious with their poor mouse movements or lack of game knowledge

Not sure why I just went on a rant about cheats lol
  • RadimaXRadimaX Join Date: 2013-02-05 Member: 182840Members
    #ezekel i agree, in over 3000+ hours i only came across 1 obvious hacker, it later turned out he was Saunamen - Tane haha and we was a bunch of crybabys over his shotgun w3 combo. i stopped playing cs after global offensive came out, but recently i got it gifted and within 10 games litterally the ninth game we played a guy had 2 VAC-bans from steam on account and was wall hacking got 5 headshots trough a smoke&a wall within 5 bullets and we all reported him but nothing happens until somebody watches the replay and manually give him ban again so i am happy to have people coming over to ns2 and realizing how much fun could be had here...
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    dePARA wrote: »
    (...)Thank god we dont have much players like that in NS2.(...)

Are you kidding?
    Like i said before:
    These kind of players playing some rounds after sales and a week later most of them are gone again.
    Cause its not so "EZ" like they yelling after every round and all the "Noobs" are better than then most of the time cause they cant "OWN" like they want to.

Sure there some assholes in NS2, but not that many like in an typical CS/CoD style shooter.
  • Maxx11_v2.0Maxx11_v2.0 Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172221Members
    edited December 2014
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    BubbaGump aka PrimeTime, watch for this british northern fool.
    Haha. You ran into Bubba? He's comedy gold especially when people catch onto his tolling and start ignoring him or taking the piss. Im still not sure weather he's a pure troll or really does have an ego the size of a small planet but either way he's hilarious to play with as long as you don't let him get to you.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    @ezekel‌ sounds exactly like the story of Evilbot.