Getting tired of all CS/COD players

2»

Comments

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2014
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    BubbaGump aka PrimeTime, watch for this british northern fool.
    Haha. You ran into Bubba? He's comedy gold especially when people catch onto his tolling and start ignoring him or taking the piss. Im still not sure weather he's a pure troll or really does have an ego the size of a small planet but either way he's hilarious to play with as long as you don't let him get to you.

Haha yeah I started paying attention to him at first then slowly started piecing together that he is a troll or has severe small man syndrome, when I started thinking like this I've grown to like him, kind of like an NS2 server mascot, don't react to him now and see him as comedy gold!

• WobWob Join Date: 2005-04-08 Member: 47814Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Bubba genuinely has a good brain and knows what he's talking about for the most part.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2014
    nachos wrote: »
    Bubba genuinely has a good brain and knows what he's talking about for the most part.

I sure hope you're being sarcastic, having good common sense and intuitively helping players in a friendly manner is one thing, being a troll, having a messiah complex and belittling players is another.

There are names for these players.

Nitwits.
  • ChucullinnChucullinn Join Date: 2013-09-05 Member: 187848Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Bubba stopped talking on his mic as soon as he realised that people started making fun of him and that he sounds like an absolute chav. He is great in the fact that he just absorbs abuse while constantly doing low effort trolling.
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    joshhh wrote: »
    CS Finally catching up to CoD's hacker count so maybe.

WoooOOOooooOoOooOoooooo

Man, when my friends talked me into actually buying MW2 for PC the game was literally unplayable within a week and a half of release. Every match was filled with some jackass spinning 360 killing everyone on the server in the match (lol client hosting) while simultaneously spamming chat with the site to download their amazing new software. It was downright surreal. I've never played CoD since.
  • WobWob Join Date: 2005-04-08 Member: 47814Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    nachos wrote: »

I sure hope you're being sarcastic, having good common sense and intuitively helping players in a friendly manner is one thing, being a troll, having a messiah complex and belittling players is another.

There are names for these players.

Nitwits.

He is a smart player. His calls are genuinely good calls. I don't give a shit about his attitude because he is right in most of his opinions.
    edited December 2014
    Please Don't Name and shame. Yes, Even the douchebags. it just eventually turns into a flame war. - @AurOn2
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Yojimbo - Speaking of being an arsehole, can we please stop the naming and shaming on these forums? Kthx.
    Its not really being an arsehole to confirm that someone is already an arsehole,

I can see your point of view for the sake of the forums but I'd rather take the one off risk in bringing public attention to someone who regularly disrupts & upsets alot of players on every server he frequents than sit quietly hoping that one day he may see the light and develop manners.

Now in most circumstances yes "You shouldn't come on UWE forums complaining about a specific person, you should contact server administrator to make a complaint". I've already gone down that road and followed procedures accordingly but sometimes its not enough.

Anyways point has been made, finished on the subject matter, time for some gorge rushes.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Just stepping in, any more name shaming of ANYONE, will result in hand slapping.
    We don't want to start some flame wars, now do we?!