[Project] Gorge Plush Dolls

13»

Comments

• WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hey all so the plushies are currently being manufactured and the image will soon be revealed. they are 16" in length and will be available at unknownworlds.com/store probably closer to August.
  • StopSpazzingStopSpazzing Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42529Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    Hey all so the plushies are currently being manufactured and the image will soon be revealed. they are 16" in length and will be available at unknownworlds.com/store probably closer to August.

Wow, that's good news! Any OTHER info about them you can divulge? Price, maybe? Other plushies coming if this one does well???
  • FrizzlecatFrizzlecat Join Date: 2013-03-07 Member: 183752Members
    I hope international shipping is sorted out before they release the gorge plushie. I won't be able to handle it if I have to listen to Americans rant and rave about their amazing new toy when I can't even get it shipped to my country =''(

They say release in August? I have faith they will have sorted out shipping by then. *holds hands together and looks upwards*
  • StopSpazzingStopSpazzing Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42529Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Frizzlecat wrote: »
    I hope international shipping is sorted out before they release the gorge plushie. I won't be able to handle it if I have to listen to Americans rant and rave about their amazing new toy when I can't even get it shipped to my country =''(

They say release in August? I have faith they will have sorted out shipping by then. *holds hands together and looks upwards*

If you pay for shipping and gorgy cost, I'll ship you one ;)
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester

I share this concern! If there's a gorge plushie available and I'm not able to obtain one... I'll be forced to execute a kitten every day until my demand is met: shipping a gorge plushy to me!
  • n0_FXn0_FX Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9304Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    pic plz.... go go, i wanna see it :D

If you pay for shipping and gorgy cost, I'll ship you one ;)

StopSpazzing, that's a remarkably random act of kindness. I may have to take you up on that offer! Will see how things progress ;)

Thanks buddy :)
    Angelusz wrote: »

I share this concern! If there's a gorge plushie available and I'm not able to obtain one... I'll be forced to execute a kitten every day until my demand is met: shipping a gorge plushy to me!

Umm. I'm personally a little unnerved by this. Please get Angelusz a Gorge plushie before kittens start dying. For every kitten that Angelusz MURDERS, I'll kill 6 billion people. I can do it, but don't make me. For all your sakes.
  • trentluvtrentluv Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73126Members
    I would buy one regardless of its size or anything else for that matter. If it vaguely looks like a gorge, it's going on my bed.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    SOON.

And by that I mean....

SOON.
  • n0_FXn0_FX Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9304Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    its not soon enough...... gooo i wanna see the plushy :D
  • tummy_yummytummy_yummy Join Date: 2013-05-01 Member: 185073Members, Reinforced - Gold, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Guys... Please... There's only one "Soon" on the internet right now, and it's right here: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=106994&st=0&sk=t&sd=a It's also trademarked, so be careful UWE!!
  • YMICrazyYMICrazy Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165986Members
    edited June 2013
    WasabiOne wrote: »

Man I thought you were joking around when you said August. A few weeks back when that "mystery box" hit the UWE office I thought it would not be too song before we got the plushies. Now I am pretty sure they will hit during august 24 when Biodome and the content is revealed/released. Or maybe before then? Maybe?
  • GorgeloveGorgelove Join Date: 2013-07-03 Member: 185873Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver
    Hi I have been following this with much anticipation and really want one. Are there any updates on the Plushies status? Really looking forward to buying one in August. Will they be ready?
  • simple_simple_ Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188102Members
    So...where can I get one? Didn't find anything in the shop.
  • NedStarNedStar Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187224Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Could we get an update please?

ns2cg.jpg
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    everything is set, but I am waiting for more word from UWE. I'll see if I can get an update.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Lol, I really feel that UWE have taken on one too many of Vavle's traits.... That being VALVETIME.

I am glad to see this is still alive and great work @WasabiOne, I assume these will be here in time for the NS2WC?
  • bp2008bp2008 Join Date: 2012-11-28 Member: 173581Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    If you are talking about the 2015 NS2WC, then perhaps.
  • bp2008bp2008 Join Date: 2012-11-28 Member: 173581Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    edited February 2014
    Now that the championship is finished, maybe there will be time to push the button on the gorge toysserious desk decorations?

(great job on the NS2WC by the way!!)
  • DarakianDarakian Join Date: 2004-09-03 Member: 31233Members
    NedStar wrote: »
    Could we get an update please?

ns2cg.jpg

Are these still coming?
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
  • lineplxlineplx Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167313Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    what happend to this?