Simplified Chinese translation has completed 100%

axamdeepaxamdeep Shanghai, China Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72226Members, Squad Five Blue
edited August 2014 in Translation

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
  • axamdeepaxamdeep Shanghai, China Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72226Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2014
    Link to the mod ?

There is no mod yet :( , we couldn't find a programmer from chinese NS2 players to make the mod, temporary. Now we just use the translation by a installer.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
    axamdeep wrote: »
    Link to the mod ?

There is no mod yet :( , we couldn't find a programmer from chinese NS2 players to make the mod, temporary. Now we just use the translation by a installer.

What files exactly do you replace in the ns2 install folder.I would really like to have a look.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    So bad that you did not do it as official translation, especially when we know it turns around 7% for the simplified chinese translation. This is a way easier for new players to only switch in the options menu. But nice & awesome job though!
  • axamdeepaxamdeep Shanghai, China Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72226Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2014
    Link to the mod ?

What files exactly do you replace in the ns2 install folder.I would really like to have a look.

Sure, here it is.
    sk3VCj1aF.jpg

Pelargir wrote: »
    So bad that you did not do it as official translation, especially when we know it turns around 7% for the simplified chinese translation. This is a way easier for new players to only switch in the options menu. But nice & awesome job though!

My plan is made a beta version and run the test in the groups of chinese players for first, and now everything is fine, and I'll submit the text on offical translation webside in these days, that just like copy answers on exam papers. :-B
    edited August 2014
    Link to the mod ?

Sure, here it is.

My plan is made a beta version and run the test in the groups of chinese players for first, and now everything is fine, and I'll submit the text on offical translation webside in these days.

The thing is you won't get the chinese translation into the vanilla game without getting the fonts in.

BTW add me via steam and i'll explain to you how to make a working mod which will even bypass the consistency check of every server.
    Link to the mod ?

Sure, here it is.

My plan is made a beta version and run the test in the groups of chinese players for first, and now everything is fine, and I'll submit the text on offical translation webside in these days.

The thing is you won't get the chinese translation into the vanilla game without getting the fonts in.

BTW add me via steam and i'll explain to you how to make a working mod which will even bypass the consistency check of every server.

Great!
  • darkgamerdarkgamer Join Date: 2017-10-24 Member: 233700Members
    Great to see mandarin translation version had been completed for this game. I understand this was an very old post, but still, hats off to axamdeep for the awsome work! You helped make the gaming a much easier and enjoyable experience for Chinese gamers.
  • darkgamerdarkgamer Join Date: 2017-10-24 Member: 233700Members
    darkgamer wrote: »
    Great to see mandarin translation version had been completed for this game. I understand this was an very old post, but still, hats off to axamdeep for the awsome work! You helped make the gaming a much easier and enjoyable experience for Chinese gamers.
    I am a Chinese translator and I could help with the translation too. But it seems there is no further translation in progress now?