Last post on forum for General forum?

GrimfangGrimfang Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13086Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
When I look at the forum overview (http://forums.unknownworlds.com/) I can see latest post for many forums, including Subnautica, Getting started and most forums under Other. But I'm missing the latest post in the General forum. Is there any setting that allows me to see this?

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Nope. Depending on how the sub forums are laid out, it will either show the last post or not. Sadly there is no plans to fix this as it is something Vanilla would have to do (and it's not on their radar).
  • GrimfangGrimfang Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13086Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Okay, I though it was just some sort of checkbox, that was unset for those forums, but fine, I'll probably survive :)